TJ Dillashaw beefing with Gervonta Davis

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

What the hell is up with all these boxers trying to beef with MMA fighters when they have no real intention of actually following through?

Are boxers really resorting to fake twitter beefs with MMA fighters to elevate their profiles?

Embarrassing

Last edited:
TJ trains with Loma, who Gervonta is scared of. He would rather get his ass beat in MMA than face loma.

What the hell is up with all these boxers trying to beef with MMA fighters when they have no real intention of actually following through?

Are boxers really resorting to fake twitter beefs with MMA fighters to elevate their profiles?

Embarrassing

Floyd's protege isn't he?

I guess just another day in the office for him...these guys love MMA attention

Why would Tank take a pay cut and wrestle around on a mat half naked for TJ?

Even if they kickboxed, I'd pick TJ by a mile

If Davis is serious then I respect his balls. He's getting schooled tho. Better TJ than Loma I guess

Also you missed the opening part of the beef

irq4s94k92f11.jpg

Davis should worry about Tevin Farmer before calling out mma fighters. Tevin gonna box his ears off and end the hype.

TJ corrals him to the cage with kicks, shoots for a TD, and wails on him until stoppage. Maybe even goes for a fun submission for the hell of it.

Embarrassing

Did TJ say he would beat him in the ring? Tank would take his head off.

TJ would literally kill that lil goof

TJ wins even in a boxing match. boxing is dead.

I swear I thought TJ was beefing with some fat female actress right there

davis is probably a guy that wants to be this little mayweather.. fame, money and stripclub lifestyle while tattoed like a pop-rap star.

whithout mayweather he doesnt get much attention, his networth isnt rising.
with mma you have a sport that is more popular than overall boxing.

so davis needs to make voice in mma direction to a guy with his size.

Back