TJ Dillashaw beefing with Gervonta Davis

TJ wins even in a boxing match. boxing is dead.
No he wont lol. Tank Davis is one of the most explosive fighters in his division. TJ would be out cold.
ImmaterialPortlyCaiman-size_restricted.gif
BGB%2BTank%2BOrozco.gif
Pedraza-Davis_NEWS1_1-14-17_2.jpg

Last edited:
No he didn't

Davis said he wanted to fight him in the cage
Actually i think he did...

I mean... seems like he botched that tweet, but thats what he wrote:

"Think he’s a over rated boxer as well with that padded record and I beat him in the ring."

Who the fuck is Gervonta Davis? Let me guess another can crusher in a dead sport.

No he didn't

Davis said he wanted to fight him in the cage
Yes he did. He saids it right here. upload_2018-8-9_15-43-46.png TJ is chinney as well. Tank would murder him in a boxing match. He wont get out of round 1. Would be suicide.

Yes he did. He saids it right here. View attachment 419253 TJ is chinney as well. Tank would murder him in a boxing match. He wont get out of round 1.

Tank would kill him lol

Can't find the tweet it's probably in replies or something but after the initial tweet someone asked Davis "MMA or boxing" and he said "MMA"

So they're both pretty delusional

It would be worst than Floyd vs Conor. Tank is like a little Mike Tyson.

He'd turn TJ's liver into dust and then clown his corpse. Finishing the job for neck tats everywhere

In MMA though I don't even think TJ would have to take him down tbh. He'd kick his head into the arena's upper deck

Davis should worry about Tevin Farmer before calling out mma fighters. Tevin gonna box his ears off and end the hype.

lol, no he's not. Tevin Farmer looks slick against trash competition and that's about it. He gets stopped by Davis.

TJ wouldn’t want to fight Davis in the ring, he would get knocked out cold, leave the boxing ring in a stretcher.

He'd turn TJ's liver into dust and then clown his corpse. Finishing the job for neck tats everywhere

In MMA though I don't even think TJ would have to take him down tbh. He'd kick his head into the arena's upper deck
Liver or jaw. TJ is insane if he thinks he would beat Tank in boxing. In MMA its a different ball game. Tank would be dangerous as hell with little MMA gloves as well.

If Cody could put TJ on his ass Davis definitely will. In MMA who knows.

Even if they kickboxed, I'd pick TJ by a mile

shocker, you'd take a guy who is a champion in MMA, in a kickboxing match over a boxer.

Also, LOL @ TJ saying he's an overrated boxer and he'd beat him in a ring.

Talk about delusional.

davis is probably a guy that wants to be this little mayweather.. fame, money and stripclub lifestyle while tattoed like a pop-rap star.

whithout mayweather he doesnt get much attention, his networth isnt rising.
with mma you have a sport that is more popular than overall boxing.

so davis needs to make voice in mma direction to a guy with his size.
Actually he has separated himself from Floyd and was open about wanting out his TMT contract. He doesn't even train at Floyd's gym any longer. If Gervonta and TJ were both walking down the street alone, more people around the world, would recognize Gervonta and know who he is, over TJ. If going by the ratings, Boxing is doing better numbers overall, then MMA is.. internationally too. Gervonta has also been friends with Cody for awhile now, after Cody mentioned that Gervonta was one of his favorite Boxers. Plus Cody is a business partner of Mike Tyson, who Gervonta is a protege' of. Gervonta did youth Wrestling, before he went full on into Boxing.. after seeing him MMA spar with Kevin Lee, Lando Vannata and Henry Cejudo, Gervonta vs TJ in MMA would be a competitive fight, even if Gervonta lost, and of course he smokes TJ in the Boxing ring too.

Last edited:
Tj is a fucking G

<{silvanormal}>

This guy is an idiot. TJ is also an idiot if he fights him in a boxing match. Stick to your respective sport.

Lol fkn idiots in here. Proof that MPDKSAB!!

Almost reminds me of when Conor and Rousey wouldn't shut the fuck up about Floyd just to get their name out their more...

lol, no he's not. Tevin Farmer looks slick against trash competition and that's about it. He gets stopped by Davis.
But Gervonta been fighting cream of the crop right? Washed up Cuellar? Fonseca? If Davis sacks up and takes the fight we will see. Instead he is talking about mma and moving up in weight. He knows whats up

Back