Tito: Rousey "a spoiled brat, protected from Cris Cyborg by UFC"

No, go back and look at my posts.

Cyborg cut from 172 to 145. (15.70% of her bodymass)
Going from 160 to 135 is easier. (15.62%)
Cyborg lost weight and was 160 with more weight loss possible, and agreed to let Dolce help her. At 160 she had an EASIER weight cut to 135 than she did from 172 to 145.

So by absolute proof there is absolute proof she was already in a position to cut LESS total body weight than she was used to. Every single shred of actual evidence we have says there was no reason she could not make 135 .. other than she decided not to.
So.....this is your absolute proof, huh?

Cyborg recently said she could make 135, but she would lose too much with the cut.

Ronda obviously doesn't want anything to do with her. You'd think the UFC would do more to get Cyborg into the UFC. A female fighter that is truly well rounded would open up WMMA to a lot more casual fans.

Im sure Tito isn't helping anything

Why should she make that effort? She's getting well-paid by UFC, there is no shortage of challengers, there is no motivation. Not to mention she is under contract and I'll bet Dana doesn't want her to do it.

That's exactly my point (I know, probably lost on my long-winded post).
if she has no motivation, then stop talking about it.

But the motivation is obviously there. She will never be seen as the true force of WMMA until she faces and beats Cyborg (in the heads of many).

the things is, and I said it before: SHE LEFT 145.
If she wants to "man-up", she needs to move back up and fight Cyborg.

If she does not want/need Cyborg (like many imply here), then she needs to STFU about Cyborg and ACT like they mean when they say She's nothing.

Cyborg recently said she could make 135, but she would lose too much with the cut.

Ronda obviously doesn't want anything to do with her. You'd think the UFC would do more to get Cyborg into the UFC. A female fighter that is truly well rounded would open up WMMA to a lot more casual fans.

Im sure Tito isn't helping anything

You mean except from offer her a contract?
Why should the UFC "do more" to sign her? What more than offer her a contract can they do?
Cyborg fights at a weight class that do not exist in the UFC..
Should the UFC add a new weight class just to sign Cyborg?

I really don't think Cyborg would do anything to open up womens mma to the casual fans. How many casuals enjoyed her beating Gina? Did she do wonders for SF when she won?

How can you be protected from someone who fights in a different weight class?

A fighter who wants to fight in the UFC shouldn't be managed by someone who works for Bellator. It doesn't make any sense. I don't care how many free commercials Bellator gives the UFC if nobody watches they don't mean anything. I mean does she realize she's being managed by a guy who has to do professional wrestling to make a good living? Wrestling in a second tier company I might add. She should be managed by someone who actually makes a living managing fighters.
Also Cyborg's division was in danger prior to her getting popped. Just not enough good people in her weight division. In women's MMA 135 is the only weight class that can support a real division. She knows this. You can't look like Ivan Drago and complain about cutting weight. It's very odd.

http://www.insidemma.com.au/fighters/217-ronda-rousey-i-want-both-belts

So now that one simple quote distroyed All YOUR arguments, will you drop the zuffa zombie act and use your brain for a change???

Yeah... But where is SF and the 145 division?
Oh yeah they dont exist!

So Ronda planed to fight Cyborg when they where both in the SAME org, and when there was an actual 145 div in that org..

Ronda now fights in the UFC 135div the ONLY female division UFC has.
So she should fight Cyborg where? Parking lot?

Tito is like the last guy picked in the nfl draft, Mr irrelevant.

Nicely put Tito!

Cyborg would crush Rousey. Just too vicious and powerful. Would be scary to see a chick getting bashed so bad...

Wow, look here, we have a keyboard tough guy!

This is getting tiring... verbally smash, as in completely disarm your argument. Nothing "tough guy" about it.

This line of reasoning is one of the most fucking idiotic reasonings when it comes to weight cutting.

"If fighter X can cut to 170, he/she can surely cut to 165."
"If fighter X can cut to 165, he/she can surely cut to 160."

"If fighter X can cut to 160, he/she can surely cut to 155."
"If fighter X can cut to 155, he/she can surely cut to 150."

"If fighter X can cut to 150, he/she can surely cut to 145."
"If fighter X can cut to 145, he/she can surely cut to 140."

"If fighter X can cut to 140, he/she can surely cut to 135."

Do you have even the slightest reading comprehension? Where did i mention any other fighter and their ability to cut weight in comparison to Cyborg? I referenced her current cut from 170+ to 145, and said it would be equally as difficult if not slightly easier for her to go from 155ish to 135. Thus making it no more "extreme".

Ok, here is the thing: DON'T talk about subjects you know NOTHING about while acting like a smart ass! Winstrol is not a steroid that put on mass. It's a steroid that cuts water and fat.

Do you train with someone who is on Winstrol? If not, then DON'T act like you know anything about it, because obviously you don't!

No i dont. I dont associate with people who are cheaters. The people i train with do it for the love of their sport and honoring the martial artists code of ethics (so to speak).

Regardless the point is moot. I know enough about the cycles of steroids to know that Stanozolol (aka Winstrol) is used on the cutting cycle to retain the lean muscle mass gained form the building cycle. It cuts the fat from the body while retaining the muscle mass. I honestly dont see how you could possibly think she only uses this anabolic steroid to assist in her weight cutting, rather than for what it is almost exclusively used for as the third phase of the cycle. Even if that were the case, and she gained all of her 15+ lbs of muscle mass over 3 to 4 years by nothing more than hard work and eating well (naive IMO) she is still bulking up to a size that is too large to make her weight class without PEDs to help the cut. Hence my original point, that if she lost some of her muscle mass that is kept through illegal and unethical methods she wouldnt have a problem making 135.

Once again, do you even train or personally know someone who trains on Winstrol, do intense cardio while being on a calorie deficit diet? If not, DON'T talk and act like you know what the hell you're talking about.

Winstrol no. Intense cardio and calorie deficit diets absolutely. I've been in that world since high school wrestling and continue to be in that world through jujitsu competition. Not to mention all of the other people training in my gyms for various other sports. You are not some lone authority on the subject, and you really need to back down off your high horse. Athletes since the dawn of weight classes have been using this method to find their optimal weight for competition. Cyborg is no exception. If she wants to fight for a relevant organization, she'll have to fight in the weight class they have, period.

LOL! Now you're going to try to put me down by showing off your "math skills" while insulting mine, when you know nothing about me?

I'm not one of those douchebags who put other people down because I think I have a higher education, unlike you, Mr. Mathematics.

But since you like to play this game, ok Mr. Mathematics, what's your highest math education? Have you taken and finished college Calculus 3? If not, then don't even try to insult ANYONE because you think you are so smart with your "math skills."

Yes. As a matter of fact have. I've completed a few courses in Multivariable Calculus and to go one step further i've completed courses in Differential Equations on my way to a BS in Civil Engineering from Cal Poly SLO. None of that matters, as my point was using simple math (not calculus or advanced vector physics) to deduce that the percentage of weight cut would be less if she trained down her muscle mass. Nothing more, nothing less.

Exactly! No one really knows, unless they're one of the people invovled in this negotiation! So for you to bring up this topic about the contract with the implication that it's somehow so lucrative is pure bullshit!

No, no its not. It's widely accepted that the published salaries for these top tier fighters is only a fraction of their actual earnings... and that doesnt even factor in the exposure they get by having that status in the largest fighting organization in the world. The sponsorship deals alone bring in sometimes literally 1000 times their fight purses. To assume that Cyborg would receive the benefits being the premier woman's fighter in the premier fighting organization is no big stretch... but to assume the opposite like you do below is laughable. They were in contracts to keep her around, build her up, and get her a fight with Rousey... if that alone doesnt speak volumes to the fact that they had little reservation on promoting her should she win, i dont know what does.

The UFC don't care about having the best female champ as much as having a female champ who can sell her sex appeal. You're out of your mind if you think the UFC would prefer to have Cris Cyborg as their champ instead of Rousey.

You bash me for making assumptions that have similar situations to reference as precedents. Yet you make it seem like this conspiracy to keep the ugly evil Cyborg out of the spot light by Dana and company. I think Dana and company want to have the best fighter in that division as their champ. If sex appeal and marketability was all they cared about why wouldnt they have jumped all over Gina Carano? You have nothing to substantiate your claim.

It was Dana who started the trash talking, WTF are you talking about? Tito was simply replying and defending himself and his fighter.

Sigh... Tito continuously flaps his gums about Dana and vise versa. Since Cyborg is associated with Tito now this whole situation gets dragged into the media by both sides. There is no "He started it, not Me" shit... they both started it, and both continue to feed the fire. The difference is Dana and the UFC were willing to play ball, and Tito/Cyborg werent. At that point, Tito and Cyborg lose the ability to make any sensible claims or have a foot to stand on for their shit talk.

Every other sentence when you mentioned Cris Cyborg, all I see is you're mocking her name by repeatedly calling her "Cyroid." If this isn't a behavior of someone trying to white-knight Rousey by shitting on another fighter, then what is it?

It's a distaste for the way Cyborg chooses to cheat. And i strongly dislike Tito... so in combination i really really have a disdain for them both. I however do not like Rousey either. I at least understand Rousey, and can look at her as an ethical competitor until otherwise proven.

Do you feel this strongly against athletes using PEDs? She failed the test one time. There are many more athletes who failed their tests multiple times, such as Barnett for instance. I don't see your posts shitting on him.

I can't stand Barnett, Reem, Chael, Vitor, or any of the lot. The difference is, people accept these men as cheaters, and don't go out of their way to campaign for them to fight people in lower weight classes, nor are they constantly talking shit about people in other organizations in lower weight classes (Barnett excluded).

I'm not supporting steroid usage if it's against the rules designed to promote fair competition, but you're a fucking clown if you think the athletes who failed their tests are the only one using.

I don't think they are the only ones using, but i have no proof to suggest otherwise. I do however know for a fact that Cyborg did and does cheat. That's enough for me.

Damn, I have been completely shut down... :cool:

You really have. You attempt to distract the issues, and divert the arguments into issues that have nothing to do with my point of contention with your opinion. I've done my best to refrain from attacking you personally this time, in hopes that you'll be able to keep your reply on topic. I have my doubts though.

Last edited:
Ronda doesn't need to be protected from Cyborg, she needs to be protected from Sara McMann.

Yeah... But where is SF and the 145 division?
Oh yeah they dont exist!

So Ronda planed to fight Cyborg when they where both in the SAME org, and when there was an actual 145 div in that org..

Ronda now fights in the UFC 135div the ONLY female division UFC has.
So she should fight Cyborg where? Parking lot?

that was before cyborg lost her 145 sf title. there is no 145 belt to challenge for. that was not a promise, and cyborg certainly didn't hold up her end by keeping her title.

Ronda refused to go back up since she won the 135 belt @ SF. That was before Cyborg was stripped of her belt and SF folded into the UFC.

So if you ask me about now, I'd agree with you (and this is exactly what i wrote).
Time moved on, SF does not exists, they are both is different promotions , so it is a moot point.

But when Ronda ducked Cyborg (with the promise to come back), SHE IS THE ONE WHO MOVED AWAY.

All what happened after that is not relevant to the argument.

Ronda refused to go back up since she won the 135 belt @ SF. That was before Cyborg was stripped of her belt and SF folded into the UFC.

So if you ask me about now, I'd agree with you (and this is exactly what i wrote).
Time moved on, SF does not exists, they are both is different promotions , so it is a moot point.

But when Ronda ducked Cyborg (with the promise to come back), SHE IS THE ONE WHO MOVED AWAY.

All what happened after that is not relevant to the argument.

And now that leaves us to the present day. Cyborg has a choice; drop the muscle mass and get down to 135 ( which she most certainly can do ) and sign with the UFC to fight in he only female division they have, and TAKE the belt from Rhonda . Or she can sulk like Tito does about how unfair the world is and get nowhere while she's in the prime I her fighting career.

Which choice do you think she should make?

He couldn't even get out of the first paragraph without talking about himself lol. Now that being said i still agree with most of what he said.

And now that leaves us to the present day. Cyborg has a choice; drop the muscle mass and get down to 135 ( which she most certainly can do ) and sign with the UFC to fight in he only female division they have, and TAKE the belt from Rhonda . Or she can sulk like Tito does about how unfair the world is and get nowhere while she's in the prime I her fighting career.

Which choice do you think she should make?

Or she can continue dominating 145 outside the UFC.

I think this is a personal choice of hers and quite frankly, I would follow the same route, since Dana is protecting Ronda.

Dana mentioned since the very beginning of WMMA in the UFC that this was Ronda's show.
I think that the UFC can and would protect Ronda from Cyborg as much as they could; and as such, I would rather stay out and fight where I can get a neutral place. Not one that already picked sides (against me).

Or she can continue dominating 145 outside the UFC.

I think this is a personal choice of hers and quite frankly, I would follow the same route, since Dana is protecting Ronda.

Dana mentioned since the very beginning of WMMA in the UFC that this was Ronda's show.
I think that the UFC can and would protect Ronda from Cyborg as much as they could; and as such, I would rather stay out and fight where I can get a neutral place. Not one that already picked sides (against me).

From what I heard, they offered Cyborg a fight with Rousey for the 135 title. Trying to set up a title fight is 'protecting'? I don't think that word means what you think it means :icon_lol:

Back