Tito: Rousey "a spoiled brat, protected from Cris Cyborg by UFC"

Whilst I agree in part of what his saying, shes not really protected by the UFC from Cyborg, it was her decision to turn down the fight.

It is painful to read Tito quotes.

She might be known as second best but Cyborg definitely isn't the best.

Tito running his mouth, and who among us, is surprised?

The UFC literally gave her Mike Dolce so she could cut down to 135 for the Ronda fight because it would be a huge event.

Tito is being a naughty boy again.

couturememe_display_image.jpg

tito talks some sense finally
despite the fact he is just trying to make Cyborg look better

The UFC literally gave her Mike Dolce so she could cut down to 135 for the Ronda fight because it would be a huge event.

This. Didn't she also complain and not accept a contract because she thought she deserved more money as a "champion"? I agree Rousey can seem bratty, but not sure about her ducking.

If Lombard and Palhares can get from 185 to 170 then Cyborg definitely can go from 145 to 135 with help from Dolce.

This actually made sense ergo no possible way it came from Tito ortiz

kinda like the ufc protecting tito from chuck circa 2001-2004?

Tito Ortiz last February: "Right now, we're actually waiting for the UFC to release her," Ortiz said. "We asked for them to release her, and Dana actually talked to me (Thursday). They gave an offer, and I went to Cyborg and she didn't want to do it, so we asked for her release."

Some protection!

If Lombard and Palhares can get from 185 to 170 then Cyborg definitely can go from 145 to 135 with help from Dolce.

You obviously lack knowledge on how the female body works .. Women can have horrid consequences with a huge weight-cut or going up and down over and over .. A women's thyroid can be destroyed with just one bad weight cut .

She hasn't fought any huge names? Alight Tito, keep Cyborg in Invicta pulling in her 5500 PPV buys.

Back