Tito: Rousey "a spoiled brat, protected from Cris Cyborg by UFC"

DERP DERP, the facts do not support your ramblings DERP DERP.

Ronda won the 135lb title from Miesha Tate on March 3 2012.
Cyborg was busted for drugs January 6 2012 and stripped of the title

which date is before the other???????? how can she refuse to go back up????

DERP DERP rousey hater.

I think you are smart enough to understand the fact that the test results came to light AFTER the event.

So... derp derp yourself, my friend.

I think you are smart enough to understand the fact that the test results came to light AFTER the event.

So... derp derp yourself, my friend.

the date was when she was stripped not the fight date....DERP DERP my stupid friend.

Although I agree with Rousey being a spoiled brat, Cyrborg is a PED cheater who wouldn't even have half of the wins she does if she didn't take Reem-grade horse meat

the date was when she was stripped not the fight date....DERP DERP my stupid friend.

On January 6, 2012 it was when they found Cyborg test result.
On November 18, 2011 is when Ronda said she was moving down to 135 (but would be back to fight Cyborg at 145).

you bore me.:rolleyes:

On November 18, 2011 is when Ronda said she was moving down to 135 (but would be back to fight Cyborg at 145).

how does she go back up after the division was scrapped.......

i produce facts, you just type shit

you bore me :rolleyes:

I already posted where Cyborg promised to fight Rousey at 135. Keep trolling. There is no UFC 145 belt, Rousey never promised to fight Cyborg at 145, she said she would take the 145 belt (Cyborg was never mentioned). There is no belt for her to take, how do you not understand that moron? There is a 135 belt, Cyborg promised to fight Rousey at 135.

Why is Tito talking about Rousey?

Because Cyborg will be even more irrelevant without Rousey. The only time Cyborg gets any media at all is in the context of Rousey. Basically, Ronda is Cyborg's only avenue towards headlines and if Ronda loses Cyborg has no hope to ever get a big money fight.

Back