Tito: "Hope you guys had a great easter"

take a chill pill.
<bball1>

What gave you the impression that i am mad? Your joke surely didnt look like one the way its worded. So i reply to it and even included a funny meme in my reply.

It seems it is you who should take a "thoughen up" pill my man. I wasnt agressive towards you or offended you. Not sure why you felt like it.

Its all good. I mean holy shit bro, 10k posts. This is sherdog. My reply was incredibly tame in comparisson to the general posts in here.

<{1-12}>

Holy fuck I love Tito

what a free lunch we get with him. Every day a new gem

That man is neither chicken nor egg.

He is talking out of his ass, and it is not his butt.

Tito Ortiz is operating on a higher plane of existence and you stupid simpletons are mocking him

He is making a statement on the commercialization of holidays in the United States and how they are all becoming indistinguishable - a very profound and salient point in todays cultural climate

Tito could kill 99.9% of sherdog with headbutts.

Its not possible for someone to fuck up speaking as much as he does and it not be a troll job....

I pray I am correct. For his mental health

Why all this text? It was a joke and it was really obvious with the smilie I used. Holy shit, get over it.
Get over what? Ive never been through anything.... thats my point... Its you who needs to get over whatever the fuck that is.

Are you bothered by how much i write too?? Holy fucking shit!

LMAO this is hilarious. I need to take a chill pill?

Im chalking it up to a bad day. Usually you are cool. Lighten up bro.

UfytbnP.jpg

No man, far from it. Go check out Borrachina Depot on twitter. He's been all over it with little snippets of Tito being Tito. Dude can't talk for 10 seconds without saying something ridiculous

Take care of your underwear man!

Dayum tho, he looks to be in shape like 16 years ago @ UFC 40.

Two men are having a 'nykkah moment' right now in this thread.

Tito’s mouth is the gift that keeps on giving...no homo.

I make a light hearted joke which took half a second and you write an entire novel questioning life thinking i'm out to get you. Holy shit bro.
Thats not what happened at all.

You made a joke, i thought it was serious and replied to it. Whats wrong with that?
Then you get mad for whatever reason and tell me to take a chill pill.

At that point i took issue with it and then wrote a novel because of how ridiculous it was.

Had you stopped at "it was a joke" that interaction would have ended there. The end. Finito. But you had to get all pissy and shit.

Dont twist things around.

This is the most meaningless discussion ive ever been a part on sherdog. I feel ridiculous it even came this far.

<Gordonhat>

Back