Tito: "Hope you guys had a great easter"

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just said this after getting off the scale.
Than someone corrects him "you mean thanksgiving?"

<36>

I cant timestamp as its still going live, but its right after he puts his pants back on and is preparing to put on a red wife beater. You can scroll back the stream using the preview images and youll find it.

Last edited:
Or maybe he was trolling and you fell for it?

<Y2JSmirk>

Once they discover the exact brain damage Tito has, it will be named after him.

It ain't all bad.

Cheetoz is the gift that keeps on giving.

Treasure trove of tard comments.

I dont blame Tito for the things he says, with a head that size who knows how many thoughts he has at once.

What the fuck is going on here? What a shitshow, they're asking the fighters if they want to face off or not, telling them to switch sides with eachother etc. Lmao goldenboy really got his shit together

<Y2JSmirk>
There is absolutely zero chance he was trolling. Just watch his reaction. He even says "come on guys, im still cutting weight" and shows his tongue. Classic reaction when you know nobody is going to buy an excuse but still says it anyway.

Come on bro.
You wish... Im not sure if you just love tito too much or hates me hard to even suggest that.
rfyxpf7e65t11.jpg

I thought the weigh-ins weren't until 4?

There is absolutely zero chance he was trolling. Just watch his reaction. He even says "come on guys, im still cutting weight" and shows his tongue. Classic reaction when you know nobody is going to buy an excuse but still says it anyway.

Come on bro.
You wish... Im not sure if you just love tito too much or hates me to even suggest that.
rfyxpf7e65t11.jpg
Dude, take a chill pill. It was a joke.

There is something about this ridiculousness that works.

For his age and the length of his career, Tito still looks in incredible shape.

lmao @ 2018 tito and chuck making weight easier than some of the top UFC fighters

<Y2JSmirk>
No man, far from it. Go check out Borrachina Depot on twitter. He's been all over it with little snippets of Tito being Tito. Dude can't talk for 10 seconds without saying something ridiculous

Back