Tito: "Hope you guys had a great easter"

Fuck me that's one of the greatest things I ever heard! Reaching for grapes!

Incredible

The wine is already sounding like a violin! Amazing, I can't stop listening to it.

I wish I lived with Tito, or at least next door
I won't lie I think it's my favourite video of the year, couldn't begin to tell you how many times I've watched it.
I just love when he realises he sounds like a cock "um..we.. We'll see on November 24th".

Last edited:
If writing entire walls of text sounding like an angry ex is your way of playing someone, then i'm afraid you just played yourself.

giphy.gif
This is already the 4th message in a row of you trying to justify something to me.

Keep telling yourself i havent "turned this around"

Keep em coming bud

I was going to say that Tito should hire a pr guy but what’s the point... you can’t take this away from us now.

Poor tito is running dangerously low on braincells.

Last edited:
Just said this after getting off the scale.
Than someone corrects him "you mean thanksgiving?"

<36>

I cant timestamp as its still going live, but its right after he puts his pants back on and is preparing to put on a red wife beater. You can scroll back the stream using the preview images and youll find it.

When you hitting that Dball hard as fuck, time stands still or accelerates. Tito Dballing from a black hole maybe or just plain retarded.

Tito thinks its april and he is in Las Vegas holy shit boys i think Chuck might have a chance.

Who is the chick in the blue panties?

Looks kind of cute, need to do more research

Screenshot_20181123-180543_Twitter.jpg

<{Joewithit}>

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181123-180543_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20181123-180543_Twitter.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 0
Back