Tips To Know That You Suck

Your entire strategy for passing the guard is to drive your elbows into your opponents theighs as hard as you can.

True true..my problem is that the above is basically the only guard pass I have been taught. I have attempted the knee in butt, and unlocking ankles and wrapping arms under there legs, but I never get them. My guard passes are terrible, actually non existent.

when you think a "gogoplata" is something you can order at IHOP.

When rolling from the knees, you engage in four minutes of midget sumo to avoid being on bottom.

..when you purposely show up late to class to shave off the 10minute hard warm up ;)

When you do the same thing, every time, in every roll. God forbid you lose a roll.

..when you purposely show up late to class to shave off the 10minute hard warm up ;)

Hahahaha, I help with my club's kids judo class, usually I run the warmups. A few of the kids were showing up late to skip conditioning, and it was pissing me off. So one day, I started the class with stretches, then we did breakfalls, and when the latecomers showed up, we did conditioning. The look on their faces was priceless.

You never roll after class or go to an open mat.
You only roll with people with a significant experience gap.
You don't go beyond your comfort zone, never take any risks, never adapt to your opponent.

u get caught with the same move every time. without fail. when u tap guys u catch them with the one move as well.

You always dodge the class if it's the instructor who actually incorporates takedowns.

You always dodge the class if it's the instructor who actually incorporates takedowns.

When you don't work takedowns, oh wait it's been mentioned already.

I think you suck if you lack flexiblity....this sport is based on flexibility if you cant bend and flex you're dick is out in the wind!

No its not. Mike folwer is "antiflexible" :)icon_chee) guy and he is among the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back