Opinion Time's Man (person) of the Year

Yea, why the fu*k is Serena Williams up there?

Because she got kicked out of a match for threatening an umpire and liberals spun it as her standing up to bullies as opposed to being one.

Really it's gotta be Trump. He has dominated every aspect of culture, entertainment, news and politics for 3 years running.

Trump.

Since Obama, Hitler, Stalin and a whole host of other piss poor choices were made I really do think they need to continue on with the tradition of being worthless.

I think Hitler's selection was based off him turning the Germany economy around.

Note - Prior to the war.

Who are your nominees?

I would have to say:

1) Bedo and Ocacio-Cortez and other young politicians breathing fresh air into the political landscape

2) Donald Trump for obvious reasons

3) The Saudi Royal Family, because of the immense power they seem to wield over our nation.

1.) @Lowmanproblems because he's better than all you fuckers <Moves>

2.) Donald Trump because.....FUCK YOU, LIBERALS. That's why. <JonesDXSuckIt>

3.) The entire Military and Border Patrol for TAKING OUT THE TRASH. <{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>

Trump makes the most sense. His healing of the Korean tensions speaks wonders to his abilities as president. He's done what no man could before him.

Or..... the south Korean president

Beto is a criminal and a drunk and not even an honest one lol. Fancy getting so shitfaced and crashing into an innocent driver and then fleeing the scene. Could easily have slaughtered and entire family and didn’t even have the decency to check on the health of the people he just pulverised. That shit is death penalty worthy.

Ocasio’s ancestors murdered all of the indigenous people of Central America and almost erased all trace of them from history.

Her European privilege should disqualify her.

My dark horse pick:

"All the women who won elections this year"

My guess on who TIME is going to pick

1) Ocasio Cortez
2) Jamal Kashoggi
3) Robert Mueller
Mueller would be great, as it would annoy Trump to no end. Kashoggi would be an interesting choice. Imagine winning a prize because you were murdered. :eek:

It'll be the kavanaugh protesters or something.

Back