Opinion Time's Man (person) of the Year

If we are talking straight power and influence, it should without a doubt be Bibi. All objective and well researched people know what is up, while self important mental masturbating bozo's watch the Fox/Maddow puppet show and think they have a clue what is happening.

What exactly did he do on the Korean peninsula that you think 'healed' tensions?

He lead the process. He was also more firm with China (NK's daddy)

If we are talking straight power and influence, it should without a doubt be Bibi. All objective and well researched people know what is up, while self important mental masturbating bozo's watch the Fox/Maddow puppet show and think they have a clue what is happening.
just tell us what's going on so I we don't have to watch that shit anymore. A paragraph or 3 will work.

papergc,441x415,w,ffffff.2u3.jpg

Every year. The rest must settle for second

(please don't kill me, sir kim)

Time has a pretty shady record on this matter. I would go with China's leader Xi Jinping, because they are responsible for more human rights violations and likely murders than anyone. Time seems to get off on tyrants.

just tell us what's going on so I we don't have to watch that shit anymore. A paragraph or 3 will work.
I do not need a paragraph:

Solving 9-11 explains why we are where we are and ends global war. The 'war on terror' is a hoax, designed to aid the real terrorists.

#GulfOfTonkin
#BabiesInIncubators
#WMD'sInIraq
#USSLiberty

A lot of good candidates suggested so far.

Reasonable mention for Jeff Bezos.

Fucking BTS lol.

Back