Opinion Time's Man (person) of the Year

Kavanaugh and Dr. Ford are options too.

Charles Mcdowell.
4695310_111518-me-chris-huge-neck-mug-vid.jpg
SHOT_007.jpg

Trump makes the most sense. His healing of the Korean tensions speaks wonders to his abilities as president. He's done what no man could before him.
or perhaps the election of South Korea's new president favorable to reunification after the impeachment of belligerent and hostile Park Geun Hye has something to do with it??? nahh, couldn't be. MAGA

Conor McGregor, defied all the haters came back and took the toughest fight possible, started a new whiskey that nobody can keep in stock, met Putin, Jerry Jones and more. The most popular athlete in the world

I'm kind of shocked Conor McGregor isn't at least in the considerations....

Should be Teresa May. Also, the timing might not fit but her handling of the Brexit was probably the most significant event this year.
Which will have unforeseen political implication for decades.

Conor McGregor, defied all the haters came back and took the toughest fight possible, started a new whiskey that nobody can keep in stock, met Putin, Jerry Jones and more. The most popular athlete in the world

*ShakesHead

My guess on who TIME is going to pick

1) Ocasio Cortez
2) Jamal Kashoggi
3) Robert Mueller

Trump makes the most sense. His healing of the Korean tensions speaks wonders to his abilities as president. He's done what no man could before him.
What exactly did he do on the Korean peninsula that you think 'healed' tensions?

The entire Islam world is united behind Prophet Khabib. What does McGregor have? A bunch of teenage boys who envy his material posessions.
The thing for me about McGregor is the way he spends his money you just know once his fight career is done he'll be like those other athletes that is broke in like 3 years.

Seriously, dropping a million or 2 on a Bentley then wrapping it in some garish thing that has your name on it and buying a 24k Gold bicycle?

Back