Time to leave sherdog

GusDawg

Oh hi Mark.
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm sure this post will be deleted but feel it is time to leave sherdog or at least make our issues known. The constant deleting of peoples relevant topics, on top of their political stances have led me to this.

I have seen numerous topics get deleted if they dont follow the status quo and feel this is despicable.
We have the ability to shut this down but we need to act.

I have followed mma for over 10 years and I am disgusted with how this website is carrying itself. I am prepared to lose my account but feel this needs to be said.

Im mainly here for the laughs. If you take it that seriously youre missing out. Peace.

no man let's talk about this. what kind of posts you made that are being deleted?

"I am prepared to lose my account" lol stop acting like you're Tiananmen Square Tank Man

Hespect

You're a legend

(not really, just being kind)

Bye Felicia
Or
Bye :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:aa
Whichever you prefer
Feel free to post some titties on your way out

Don't be such a diva. You should be mad about real issues like no Dislike button. If we had that, i would be able to dislike your post.

ZusMbyv.gif

Dafaq? In Sherdog you can get away with a lot of stuff. Half of us would get banned in other forums out there.

Ehh, I just kinda accept how they are nowadays. My comment on the Donald Trump article got deleted as well. But it is what it is I guess.

Back