Time to leave sherdog

I think speculating on fighters who may be using steroids should not be considered fighter bashing sense it's so relevant in the sport.

The constant deleting of peoples relevant topics, on top of their political stances have led me to this.

slatest_160128_trump10.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

It's inspiring to see people take such amazing stands against oppression.

You give absolutely zero specifics or examples. Maybe you just make bad posts if this thread is any indication?

Ehh, I just kinda accept how they are nowadays. My comment on the Donald Trump article got deleted as well. But it is what it is I guess.
you can't stop America from becoming great again son

U guys are clowning and that's cool but shit has been weird here lately and I feel people need to speak up.

The one thing that would fix this site is the members, they need to realize a forum is where somebody post a topic and other people comment about it, this means opinions are given and nobody wants somebody else trying to correct them or force feed their opinions. Its funny because I am a bit of a Conor fan and not really that big of a Ronda fan other than I don't like the bashing of her its childish and pathetic, anyway I mess with them hard but sticking up for her and trashing him a little but like Conor I don't mean shit I say most of the time I try and stir the bees nest plus all I ever say is he has no chance of winning the fight stuff like that and they get their underwear somehow tied around their neck lol. I swear one of the mods has to be a Conor fan and give me these dubs because I have never done anything to get carded plus they don't tell you what you did so you don't do it again, I find that strange since I was warned about accusing somebody of being on PED's but this time no warning and no reason. In a professional setting you give warning first then disciplinary action if the warning is ignored, but these dubs, no warning,no reason so how can you take it serious dude

U guys are clowning and that's cool but shit has been weird here lately and I feel people need to speak up.
Might as well specify wth you're talking about it you're going to make a thread about it.

I know someone who had an old account dubbed and then deleted awhile back after calling mod on fighter bashing, and then making fun of their gimmick (without being profane or terribly derogatory). Shit happens.

Justin Wren fought tonight for the starving children of Africa;

but you, sir, have outdone him.

Thank you for showing us what true courage in the face of injustice looks like.

tumblr_inline_mqv8hpFLeg1qz4rgp.gif

The one thing that would fix this site is the members, they need to realize a forum is where somebody post a topic and other people comment about it, this means opinions are given and nobody wants somebody else trying to correct them or force feed their opinions. Its funny because I am a bit of a Conor fan and not really that big of a Ronda fan other than I don't like the bashing of her its childish and pathetic, anyway I mess with them hard but sticking up for her and trashing him a little but like Conor I don't mean shit I say most of the time I try and stir the bees nest plus all I ever say is he has no chance of winning the fight stuff like that and they get their underwear somehow tied around their neck lol. I swear one of the mods has to be a Conor fan and give me these dubs because I have never done anything to get carded plus they don't tell you what you did so you don't do it again, I find that strange since I was warned about accusing somebody of being on PED's but this time no warning and no reason. In a professional setting you give warning first then disciplinary action if the warning is ignored, but these dubs, no warning,no reason so how can you take it serious dude
holy shit, stop for air bro.

Meh, this place has become an amateur comedian's forum at this point anyways so you shouldn't take it seriously. No one is gonna delete your account, if anything the mods will post a random gif and give you a like, sticky the thread and give you mod powers for an hour.

Well no shit they were on double duty when Traveese was seen arm in arm with Ronda. Sometimes you just have to accept politics, like Ben Rothwell said "only politics can stop me".

Now let me tell you what is really crazy I just complained about my dubs that i was given for no reason and now I don't have them anymore you are suppose to have them one month, How about those rotten apples

This isn't the UG, dude....over there they really delete nonshilly stuff and delete any post that might piss off dana white for fear of losing advertising revenue.....more than a quarter of the UG has moved to the MMA community because it just keeps getting worse and worse....

Back