Time to leave sherdog

It's inspiring to see people take such amazing stands against oppression.
first-world-problems.png

I came in here expecting the thread to be started by someone whose been here for at least 3 years. You've been here less than two. Come on now.

I'm sure this post will be deleted but feel it is time to leave sherdog or at least make our issues known. The constant deleting of peoples relevant topics, on top of their political stances have led me to this.

I have seen numerous topics get deleted if they dont follow the status quo and feel this is despicable.
We have the ability to shut this down but we need to act.

I have followed mma for over 10 years and I am disgusted with how this website is carrying itself. I am prepared to lose my account but feel this needs to be said.

tumblr_ngah3fnPVC1qcjdp7o1_500.gif

I am actually interested in this fight...teh UFC has been disappointing as of late...Cannor should win...

Same, I was interested in seeing if McG could make history v RDA but the Diaz matchup intrigues me. Gonna be great for as long as it lasts, I'd have loved to see Nate get a full camp in (looked in top shape and meaner than usual v MJ).

Bill Hicks, Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, Frank Zappa, Charles Bradlaugh, Zachariah Chafee, Emma Goldman, Learned Hand, Gusdawg.
All gone too soon.
For shame.

Back