Time really does heal all wounds. Ronda's reputation is making a comeback:

Good to see she's doing well in her new role.

This BUM BITCH went from a real sport to scraping the bottom of the barrell. Her "man" is a bum too, but obviously 2 pcs of shit must attract like magnets.

How are you gonna be a TERRIBLE ACTOR in a Children and Rednecks Promotion that supposedly requires acting???

Makes me ashamed to have w<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>atched wrestling from ages 7 - 11. I won't speak on "Grown ups" who are entertained by that trash.

LMAO she's in the embarressing WWE. Anybody that watches that shit today who isn't under 13 has issues.

If anything her reputation has gotten worse, she quit MMA to go do something thats scripted. HHH and Vince are pretty big Rousey fans because they feel she legitimizes womens wrestling because she did a legit sport. She hasn't really brought any new eyes to WWE she's just been chosen to be in the top women's position.

So let me guess....she does Scripted Wrestling, and Candy commercials and you think her image has changed? Yet, wasn't that long ago she was talking mad shit on National TV thinking she was the greatest striker in the world....then she literally gets her head knocked off twice and goes down the wabbit hole. Lol GTFO.

A one trick pony that Dana rode to the ground.

tenor.gif

74387771.jpg

how lol by winning scripted fights lol....i love wrestling as much as the next guy but as cm punk has proved it dont mean shit towards actual fighting

McGregor actually makes me miss her in MMA. And that's considering the delusional and insane hype around her. She can't take getting hit though. I wonder if she can't see the punches coming at her?

Rondas dope, everyone loses... fuck the haters , irrelevant cunts , hate on people who are successful, straight sad. stop hating and do soemthing with your life you jealous bitter bums

So if someone is successful we can't hate? Can I hate you for being asinine? I personally dislike Ronda because she's an egomaniac bitch.

The caravan moves on ....... no-one hated Ronda as much as Concrete Whale or loved her like Warpig. I wonder if they're still out there, barking at the moon.

it was probably like just a few months before McGregor was the biggest thing in the UFC, but for a moment, the biggest star was Ronda Rousey. And boy was she disliked. And I’m a huge fan, but I know being a fan around these parts was way uncool.
And every thread was just the Holm kick.
But I think it’s finally starting to relax, and I think that’s nice. Ronda is gone from MMA and doing something I don’t follow, but it seems like she’s doing pretty well at it, so good for her.
Not that many mma fighters leave a real legacy, so it’s good to see one that actually did finally get their respect.
I’m expecting about 33% percent of responses be the Holm kick or Nunez highlight, so that’s the over/under

what's crazy to me, is that she STILL can't talk about mma. i mean, what the hell. how is she not over her losses yet? she should have pulled a mcgregor, and owned the loss for an epic comeback. winning or not, she would have gained a ton of respect from most people.

As an MMA fan, there was almost nothing to like about Rousey. Started all her feuds, often for the dumbest reasons, pretended like she was in the right or that the other person was wrong for Ronda starting shit with them in the first place, had some of the most hypocritical logic for all of her crap to justify her bullshit however she wanted, was incredibly proud of it and started a movement of bitchery. Behind the scenes, we sometimes got glimpses of someone else though, a nice person who actually does want to be a positive role model, but the insanity and pressure she put on herself to be in constant competition with others put her on an island and turned her into a completely unlikable scowling thundercunt.

MMA isn't something she loved her whole life, it's just something she found herself the best in the world at for a while. Wrestling is different, she's always loved it, she competes with herself to have a better performance each time she's out there, but she doesn't have to push herself against others. It's a performance, so she pushes herself with others, and they help her out too. She's not an island, and she doesn't need the internal pressure. She's actually smiling at work, imagine that shit. Good for her, some of us should be so lucky. Let's just hope she doesn't get the Brock itch and have some renewed vigor to attack MMA.

Oh oh leftist beta male cuck located.
Do you know how insecure you have to be to post the most predictable response to a pro-Ronda thread just for 'likes' ?
I bet you were sweating over your keyboard typing in those nonsense pseudo intellectual insults.

Typical white knight.

So if someone is successful we can't hate? Can I hate you for being asinine? I personally dislike Ronda because she's an egomaniac bitch.
so u hate someone u dont even know, or "personally dislike" someone you dont even know personally.... ??? haha your a fucking shitty person budddeh , do what the fuck u want homie. keep hatin. im sure ronda cares.

As an MMA fan, there was almost nothing to like about Rousey. Started all her feuds, often for the dumbest reasons, pretended like she was in the right or that the other person was wrong for Ronda starting shit with them in the first place, had some of the most hypocritical logic for all of her crap to justify her bullshit however she wanted, was incredibly proud of it and started a movement of bitchery. Behind the scenes, we sometimes got glimpses of someone else though, a nice person who actually does want to be a positive role model, but the insanity and pressure she put on herself to be in constant competition with others put her on an island and turned her into a completely unlikable scowling thundercunt.

A high level ultra aggressive grappler and wild brawler with an arrogant personality, a male version of her is loved on Sherdog.

A high level ultra aggressive grappler and wild brawler with an arrogant personality, a male version of her is loved on Sherdog.
I guess Colby's a high level grappler, but ultra aggressive? Wild brawler? Comon now

Back