Tim Kennedy Wants to fight Anderson Silva in Dallas

Tim knows he can grapple fuck Anderson which is why he wants this fight.

Hed beat Anderson. I wouldnt mind watching it..

the man looks like a cartoon character

warriors-work-train-with-tim-kennedy.jpg

You use a photo shopped picture to try and prove your point? Anyone in this magazine doesn't look as in shape in real life as they do in the magazine.

Everyone wants him when he's beatable. Just a name o the resume.
Beating Anderson now is meaningless. Let's get Silva a fight fans want to see.

Silva would murder Tim Kennedy with fucking ease

no, you're just overly sensitive. you're probably really easy to pick on.

geez dude....leave me alone and stop making fun of me. I was just giving my opinion. I'm gonna go pout in the corner now....you are mean.

;)

Silva would murder Tim Kennedy with fucking ease

How exactly? Kennedy would even give prime Anderson a tough time he's one of the best grapplers at MW and has strong takedowns and cardio and if anyone gets submitted it wouldn't be Kennedy.

he doesnt deserve Anderson...give Anderson the Bisping fight like someone else said.

I appreciate everything Tim did for my country and will always respect him for it. But does he annoy the crap out of anyone else? There is just something about him that gets on my nerves.
However I can't blame him for wanting to fight Anderson. I mean everyone wants a piece of him right now b/c he's on the downside of his career but still has a big name. That being said, Tim would beat Anderson right now IMO.

thats because he's annoying. and what kind of man gets fake calf implants???

Everyone wants him when he's beatable. Just a name o the resume.
Beating Anderson now is meaningless. Let's get Silva a fight fans want to see.

I wouldn't say it's meaningless when Weidman is the only one to do it in the last decade or so.

You use a photo shopped picture to try and prove your point? Anyone in this magazine doesn't look as in shape in real life as they do in the magazine.

Even so, could you imagine Anderson being featured in this magazine?

I mean the man is 5'8", 220lbs while shredded, AND has impeccable cardio. He's more suspect than Lombard ever was.

he doesnt deserve Anderson...give Anderson the Bisping fight like someone else said.

So...you'd rather see Silva fight a guy who got grapplefucked and lost to Kennedy rather than the victor when Kennedy and Bisping fought?

Fuck no lol. Who the fuck wants to see that. Just do interesting match ups, not bottom feeders looking for a payday.

He would easily beat Uriah. Still not sure where Anderson is at, physically or mentally, but it's not impossible for me to imagine him losing to Kennedy.

Well, I wanna motorboat Jessica Alba but its not really my choice whether it happens or not.

Kennedy doesnt deserve this match up. If Anderson fights again it will be against someone with a bigger name.

Back