Tim Kennedy Wants to fight Anderson Silva in Dallas

that would be an awesome fight. good gauge for anderson. safe one for him too. kennedy has pillows and only has a chance of either smothering or submitting anderson.

make it happen, if it's possible.

Yes! Put this on the dec 5 card!

McGregor vs Aldo
Rousey vs Cyborg
Killashaw vs Cruz
Silva vs Kennedy
Overeem vs JDS

Never gonna happen in a million years, but holy fucking hell would that be a sick card.

Even so, could you imagine Anderson being featured in this magazine?

I mean the man is 5'8", 220lbs while shredded, AND has impeccable cardio. He's more suspect than Lombard ever was.

Between him and Anderson only one of them has been caught using multiple PEDs and it wasn't the stocky one. I'm sure Lance Armstrong never cheated I mean look at his physique...

Special Forces Can knows he cant beat Weidman so he tried to fight guys Weidman crushed allready.

Ouch, that's a deep cut brah.

Isn't Timmy the one that always complains about PEDs? Now he wants the poster boy of it in the UFC?

andersonsilvamoney_zps64497c9a.gif

I dont want to see this fight, rather see Anderson in a more interesting style match up

That's a tough fight. People like to pretend like Kennedy isn't any good for some reason I can't understand. It's obvious he's looking for that payday against a big name, but I can't imagine him getting this one. Silva is probably only going to get 'super fights' until retirement.

Kennedy vs Vitor seems like a much more likely scenario.

That's a tough fight. People like to pretend like Kennedy isn't any good for some reason I can't understand. It's obvious he's looking for that payday against a big name, but I can't imagine him getting this one. Silva is probably only going to get 'super fights' until retirement.

Kennedy vs Vitor seems like a much more likely scenario.

People don't like him and for some people if you don't like them you also pretend they are no good. The same thing happened recently with Palhares, everyone acts like any decent WW with good striking and TDD will whoop him when that isn't what you should think based on watching his fights.

geez dude....leave me alone and stop making fun of me. I was just giving my opinion. I'm gonna go pout in the corner now....you are mean.

;)

bro the internet is a tough place and ur gonna need a thicker skin if ur gonna be surfin THE INTERNET...it's definitely not a place for wimps, ESPECIALLY the sherdog part of the internet.

tim has a 100% chance in this fight

of accusing his opponent of PEDs.

Would lay n pray and then demand a title shot. Then bitch about peds. I get it you shot and killed a bunch of men at a distance Tim.

Jeez nobody was calling the guy out when he had two legs.

Must be a coincidence...

Isn't Timmy the one that always complains about PEDs? Now he wants the poster boy of it in the UFC?

This is one of those situations where an all time great is on the down side of their career. So now every fighter wants to fight that person just so they can say they beat him. While leaving out the fact that they just beat a 40 year old man.

I wouldn't say it's meaningless when Weidman is the only one to do it in the last decade or so.

Good point.
I guess as a fan, I can see that Anderson is not the force he once was. So in that aspect, I don't see him as a true Contender for the WW strap anymore.
At this stage, I'd like to see Anderson in fights for the fans. Like the Diaz fight. Mind you , I don't have any fighters in mind.
I guess what I'm saying is,Tim Kennedy doesn't deserve a fight with Anderson.

I'd like to say I hope there are no fans actually deluding themselves into thinking this would be a favorable match up for Anderson.

However, I know what fan base I'm dealing with.

Gave Romero a much better fight than Machida did for sure

Kennedy gets no love around here. I understand people don't like his grinding style, but I think even that is a bit of a misnomer. Kennedy has a smothering style. Of his wins, only 22% have come by decision...To compare, A. Silva has a decision rate of 24% in his wins. Cormier has a 31% decision rate. GSP has a decision rate of 48% in his wins.

In fact, the only male UFC champions with a decision rate in victory LOWER than Kennedy are Werdum (20%) and Lawler (19%). Yup...Kennedy finishes more of his wins than DC, Weidman, Dos Anjos, Aldo, Dillashaw, and Mighty Mouse.

But Kennedy is boring...

I dont know if I am impressed by fighters calling our Anderson these days.
The man is a shell of his former self.

Everyone wants him when he's beatable. Just a name o the resume.
Beating Anderson now is meaningless. Let's get Silva a fight fans want to see.

Exactly. Funny how no one in any division wanted anything to do with him a few years ago, and now all of suddene everyone calls him out lol

Back