Tim Kennedy Wants to fight Anderson Silva in Dallas

B

Bulletproof Acc

Just said on the MMAhour.

When Ariel said Silva might not be cleared until then, Kennedy replied "He can have my blood. Just inject it into him and let's do this"

Also Kennedy on Uriah Hall: "Sure i want to fight Uriah. But I want to fight the fun Uriah Hall, not the boring Uriah hall. Thatf fight would be boring"

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't Timmy the one that always complains about PEDs? Now he wants the poster boy of it in the UFC?

I appreciate everything Tim did for my country and will always respect him for it. But does he annoy the crap out of anyone else? There is just something about him that gets on my nerves.
However I can't blame him for wanting to fight Anderson. I mean everyone wants a piece of him right now b/c he's on the downside of his career but still has a big name. That being said, Tim would beat Anderson right now IMO.

I have Tim winning very quickly... sorry I meant whining very quickly.

Seems like a bit of a mismatch, but still intriguing. I just think that IF Anderson returns, they should go for an opponent with a bigger name.

The man is fucking desperate for a big payday. First Vitor, Nick Diaz, then Fedor, and now Anderson...

Both of those rankings you put next to their names are inaccurate.

nah, Silva needs better fights than that

Rather have

Bisping vs Silva

If anyone knows boring fights its Kennedy.

Isn't Timmy the one that always complains about PEDs? Now he wants the poster boy of it in the UFC?

the man looks like a cartoon character

warriors-work-train-with-tim-kennedy.jpg

Special Forces Can knows he cant beat Weidman so he tried to fight guys Weidman crushed allready.

Just said on the MMAhour.

Also Kennedy on Uriah Hall: "Sure i want to fight Uriah. But I want to fight the fun Uriah Hall, not the boring Uriah hall. Thatf fight would be boring"

Yeah because we all know there's nothing you yourself could do to make it exciting, that's for sure.

Tim needs to stay retired.

I appreciate everything Tim did for my country and will always respect him for it. But does he annoy the crap out of anyone else? There is just something about him that gets on my nerves.
However I can't blame him for wanting to fight Anderson. I mean everyone wants a piece of him right now b/c he's on the downside of his career but still has a big name. That being said, Tim would beat Anderson right now IMO.

no, you're just overly sensitive. you're probably really easy to pick on.

Rotffl, get real Timmy you might get Uriah but Anderson gtfo son

Back