• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tim Kennedy can never fight again

ISIS aren't even real. They are a concoction of the US Govt. like Bin Laden was. He'll be just fine fighting in the UFC again.

Isis kills women and children but they recently wrote a thought provoking social media post so maybe we should lighten up on them.

So does Tim Kennedy.
In a country that he has no business being in.
But he recently wrote a thought provoking social media post...

Does this mean Tim is the GOAT?
Because these guys you know, they really like..... Uh nvm.

There are a shitload of armed cops and private security at events. Armed cops walk fighters to the cage.

And ISIS doesn't have fight pass or UFC Insider, so it would be hard for them to get good enough seats to attack Kennedy...

JlswEJE.gif

Isis was created by America anyway.

what people fail to understand:

ISIS is America! ISIS is USA! its NATOS secret militia. WE are funding them. WE give them their weapons. WE made them strong. WE radicalized them.

so if you want to fight ISIS, if you hate ISIS, do something about it and fight yor corrupt terrorist government.

ISIS is a can. Kennedy by headcleanoff.

He fought for your country dummy. If it wasn't for our military you wouldn't be alive

That's right! Heed this wise man's words! The enemy is everywhere! All power to the military: Demigods among us protecting our freedom in foreign deserts! Do not allow the good name of those warrior kings to be dragged through the mud by effeminate keyboardwarriors and deceitful journalists with their lies and civilian casualty & war crime reports and investigations into defense contracts. Remember, the enemy is everywhere! They hate us for our freedom!

Let me start off by saying I'm a big Tim Kennedy fan, and I believe he would have a competitive fight with any of the top 10 fighters in the middleweight division. However, he can never fight under any MMA organization because he's on the ISIS kill list. If Kennedy is on a fight card, ISIS can easily plan any attack on him and Kennedy would be pratically defenseless, especially while walking to the cage or during his fight. Pretty much they'll know where and when he'll be. Taking any fight now would put Kennedy in serious danger. Thoughts?
let me quote Tim himself

yNoN8nW.gif

Let me start off by saying I'm a big Tim Kennedy fan, and I believe he would have a competitive fight with any of the top 10 fighters in the middleweight division. However, he can never fight under any MMA organization because he's on the ISIS kill list. If Kennedy is on a fight card, ISIS can easily plan any attack on him and Kennedy would be pratically defenseless, especially while walking to the cage or during his fight. Pretty much they'll know where and when he'll be. Taking any fight now would put Kennedy in serious danger. Thoughts?

Do you know how many people are on ISIS kill list (besides everyone theoretically) I was just reading about a priest in France who preaches every sunday and is on ISIS kill list, yet he preaches every sunday, same church, same place.

ISIS sucks, radical islam sucks, i'm getting close to saying islam sucks!!

My favorite part about Tim Kennedy is when he accused Yoel Romero of PEDs and laughed at him when he popped but when he stood next to him you could literally not tell a difference between their body types

tim-kennedy-yoel-romero-ufc-178-backstage-1.jpg
TIM, I'M SO SHORRYY

People need to learn the difference between bragging and stating. He never bragged that he killed women and children.

He fought for your country dummy. If it wasn't for our military you wouldn't be alive
He didn't do shit for my country, do you think that the American army somehow keeps some sort of world order? Humanity would be better off without your wars

Memo to self:

If I ever do attend a live event. Make sure Tim is not on the card. Could be ripe for a terrorist attack.

Good call.

Back