• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tim Kennedy can never fight again

Came here expecting USADA, got ISIS, left sad

Let me start off by saying I'm a big Tim Kennedy fan, and I believe he would have a competitive fight with any of the top 10 fighters in the middleweight division. However, he can never fight under any MMA organization because he's on the ISIS kill list. If Kennedy is on a fight card, ISIS can easily plan any attack on him and Kennedy would be pratically defenseless, especially while walking to the cage or during his fight. Pretty much they'll know where and when he'll be. Taking any fight now would put Kennedy in serious danger. UFC doesn't have the best security for its fighters. For example, Matt Brown in Brazil, BJ Penn getting kissed, fighters hat getting lifted from audience. Thoughts?
I think it is a stupid point.

Isis can attack anyone at any point. They have a war with "America" meaning it doesn't have to be Tim, it could be any american fighter fighting, for example, in Europe or Asia.
Mat Brown in Brazil was attacked by an ex-partner. Not some fan, but someone from the MMA business side and with obvious access to where Athletes were.

The security of the arena is also not done by the UFC, but by the arena. They are obviously aware and making sure people are protected.

The second Tim stops doing what he does because if Isis, it will be a dark day for our country... and IMHO a day that will never come.

I've followed the Anders Breivik situation a bit and even read some of his thousands of pages manifesto (much of it is not original material). Mostly just fascinated by his will and rationale/justification and unfounded ties to Knights Templar, etc.

Anyway, I'm just curious what you meant about the government's inconsistent reaction to that incident. What, specifically, are you referring to? His somewhat cushy incarceration with a Playstation 2, etc. or something else about the way they handled it?

I didn't mean the government had an inconsistent reaction. We were talking whether it makes sense to blame a religion for the acts of a terrorist. I related that to the political ideology Anders Breivik (or the media) says he represents. I was saying that these same people don't have as much of a problem blaming the 'right wing' as they do 'Islam'.

I didn't mean the government had an inconsistent reaction. We were talking whether it makes sense to blame a religion for the acts of a terrorist. I related that to the political ideology Anders Breivik (or the media) says he represents. I was saying that these same people don't have as much of a problem blaming the 'right wing' as they do 'Islam'.
Ah, thanks for the clarification. Sorry, I wasn't following your whole conversation very well.

tim617-1d026bfb0906828de3639e63f3819b42_46d666.jpg

456280652-yoel-romero-punches-tim-kennedy-in-their-gettyimages.jpg

Fuck isis

Only gay jesus can hurt kennedy

Tim hurt him really bad before that though, many refs would have stopped that. Gay Jesus had to sit on that stool for a little too long to recover.
Crazy how underrated Kennedy is on here, he's a top middleweight.

Other reasons Kennedy should never fight again:

• He sucks.
  • He will never win a belt.
  • He's not relevant.
  • His mouth loses him sponsorship dollars.
  • He sucks.

Name your 5 "favorite" terrorists groups. lol You know, the ones that aren't "overrated".

None. They're all talk. Mediocre stand-up and no ground game to speak of.

Cans all of em.

'Islam' is not responsible for any physical act of any kind. Islam is an intangible set of beliefs that people choose or choose not to subscribe to. It is the people and the people alone who carry out the attacks who are responsible for them. It is not even up for debate. It takes a very simple mind to even make that kind of statement. In fact, the way you said it ("..Islam, which is responsible for the majority of attacks") is literally impossible. Islam cannot carry out any physical acts because Islam doesn't physically exist. People, who exist, have free will to do what they decide in the physical realm. It borders on science fiction to blame a book for that.

Not even up for debate? Yeah whatever you say man haha as of these stupid uneducated men women and children would just blow shit up if they didn't believe they were going to heaven for doing it. Pull your head out of your ass you sound like a retard.

Back