• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tim Kennedy can never fight again

Stopped after 'yes, it is'. No, it's not. Objective fact. Move on man.

We established in the last thread that you don't know what an 'objective fact' is. The last time you used the phrase 'objective fact' was in reference to your claim that every single black person has experienced racism. Something doesn't have to have a physical human body to share in the blame. It is as much the fault of the ideology as it is the person carrying out the agenda as prescribed. They didn't kill because of some mysterious reason. They were inspired to kill by the text and acted according to it.

I really don't give even a fraction of a single fuck if he ever fights again.

We established in the last thread that you don't know what an 'objective fact' is. Something doesn't have to have a physical human body to share in the blame. It is as much the fault of the ideology as it is the person carrying out the agenda as prescribed. They didn't kill because of some mysterious reason. They were inspired to kill by the text and acted according to it.
Coolidge.... I really don't have the time to give you freaking lectures and online classes on sherdog. You've already shown me it's totally pointless to have these discussions with you. Just let it go.

Coolidge.... I really don't have the time to give you freaking lectures and online classes on sherdog. You've already shown me it's totally pointless to have these discussions with you. Just let it go.

The last time you used the phrase 'objective fact' was in reference to your claim that every single black person has experienced racism. Yes, it's pointless to have a discussion with someone that's completely detached from reality and doesn't have any idea what 'objective fact' actually means. But I digress. If you want to target Neo-Nazism or 'white supremacy', you don't ignore the Nazi ideology itself and just focus on the individuals. They're individuals acting according to an ideology that has very specific precepts and tenets. To try and dissociate Islam from terrorism (or the Bible from 'homophobia') is intellectually dishonest and dangerous.

'Islam' is not responsible for any physical act of any kind. Islam is an intangible set of beliefs that people choose or choose not to subscribe to. It is the people and the people alone who carry out the attacks who are responsible for them. It is not even up for debate. It takes a very simple mind to even make that kind of statement. In fact, the way you said it ("..Islam, which is responsible for the majority of attacks") is literally impossible. Islam cannot carry out any physical acts because Islam doesn't physically exist. People, who exist, have free will to do what they decide in the physical realm. It borders on science fiction to blame a book for that.

So do you think it's a coincidence that there are no Amish suicide bombers?

So do you think it's a coincidence that there are no Amish suicide bombers?
No.... But I wonder if those who believe a religion is to blame for that kind of thing also think it's a coincidence that all these violent factions and groups committing terrorist acte come from generally the same general areas of the planet and that the pawns who actually commit the acts have all had similar experiences earlier in life?

The religion itself is a scapegoat. It's a bad excuse. This shit stems from a mixture of politics, education, vengeance and mental health. It appeals to a certain type of person.

People who actually hurt themselves and others in the name of a religion were not normal, educated or of sound minds before they were radicalized.

Every cult and generally extreme 'group' of people has been the same. They're humans being taken advantage of by other humans.

No.... But I wonder if those who believe a religion is to blame for that kind of thing also think it's a coincidence that all these violent factions and groups committing terrorist acte come from generally the same general areas of the planet and that the pawns who actually commit the acts have all had similar experiences earlier in life?

No, they all don't and no they all haven't. Many of the 'pawns' that have actually gone and died for the Islamic cause have actually been well educated, seemingly ordinary, Western-born people. All of them are not poor, mentally disturbed, uneducated, or whatever else the bullshit artist Noam Chomsky is spewing today.

Last edited:
Let me start off by saying I'm a big Tim Kennedy fan, and I believe he would have a competitive fight with any of the top 10 fighters in the middleweight division. However, he can never fight under any MMA organization because he's on the ISIS kill list. If Kennedy is on a fight card, ISIS can easily plan any attack on him and Kennedy would be pratically defenseless, especially while walking to the cage or during his fight. Pretty much they'll know where and when he'll be. Taking any fight now would put Kennedy in serious danger. Thoughts?
thoughts.... you are likely a coward, tim kennedy is not. shit op, shit thread.

The religion itself is a scapegoat. It's a bad excuse. This shit stems from a mixture of politics, education, vengeance and mental health. It appeals to a certain type of person.

People who actually hurt themselves and others in the name of a religion were not normal, educated or of sound minds before they were radicalized.

Every cult and generally extreme 'group' of people has been the same. They're humans being taken advantage of by other humans.

Right, and these particular people are being taken advantage of by people who subscribe to certain beliefs, Islam was founded by a military leader, uses god and himself as a prophet to justify the evil deeds it purports, no one is saying Islam is physically doing any of these attacks, this whole post is basically showing how people choosing these beliefs are being led by these beliefs to justify their terrorist acts. Islam ideologies are fundamentally against America's freedoms, to think that the ideology itself isn't leading to violence is like saying adverisements don't work in sales.

No, they don't and no they haven't. Many of the 'pawns' that have actually gone and died for the Islamic cause have actually been well educated, seemingly ordinary, Western-born people. All of them are not poor, mentally disturbed, uneducated, or whatever else the bullshit artist Noam Chomsky is spewing today.
Wow, how did I know that you specifically would respond with this specific response. Very predictable dude, you're very intelligent. Keep reading that post and you wouldn't be so transparent.

You say they were well educated? Seemingly ordinary? And they went on to join ISIS or similar groups, huh? Jesus Christ, must have been the mystical magic of the evil book!

The point was that if it wasn't Al Qaeda, if It wasn't Isis or if it wasn't some dude who wants all his followers to live in trailers and fuck everybody's wife and daughter and then move them to some small island and have everyone kill them, it would be something else.

The problem is not the intangible set of beliefs, you simple, simple minded motherfucker. Stop quoting me or i will block you, I have no more interest in discussion with you on anything other than MMA on this god forsaken haven for basement dwelling morons

My favorite part about Tim Kennedy is when he accused Yoel Romero of PEDs and laughed at him when he popped but when he stood next to him you could literally not tell a difference between their body types

tim-kennedy-yoel-romero-ufc-178-backstage-1.jpg
No, there's a difference. Yoel has bigger traps and a slightly bloated belly, two telltale signs of roiding, while Kennedy does not.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Choice/ free will doesn't exist. Everything in the universe is input -> output. If the output is terrorism and Islam is an input somewhere in the input->output chain, where an output is the next input, then Islam is a cause.
Right, and these particular people are being taken advantage of by people who subscribe to certain beliefs, Islam was founded by a military leader, uses god and himself as a prophet to justify the evil deeds it purports, no one is saying Islam is physically doing any of these attacks, this whole post is basically showing how people choosing these beliefs are being led by these beliefs to justify their terrorist acts. Islam ideologies are fundamentally against America's freedoms, to think that the ideology itself isn't leading to violence is like saying adverisements don't work in sales.
This is the single most simple way you could go about solving the problems we face with groups like this. There have been many violent groups throughout the history of the world outside of extreme Islam. Using superpunch's wording, if Islam wasn't the 'input', another input would pop into place and take advantage of this sect of people who are easily manipulated, stupid and lost. The problem is much larger than a single set of beliefs.

So again,I say, the problem is a mixture of politics, education and mental health. for example, some of those fuckers in ISIS just happened to have lost their entire families in a single missile strike and are on a revenge tour. It has absolutely nothing to do with Islam itself. The problem is much, much bigger.

Wow, how did I know that you specifically would respond with this specific response. Very predictable dude, you're very intelligent. Keep reading that post and you wouldn't be so transparent.

You say they were well educated? Seemingly ordinary? And they went on to join ISIS or similar groups, huh? Jesus Christ, must have been the mystical magic of the evil book!

The point was that if it wasn't Al Qaeda, if It wasn't Isis or if it wasn't some dude who wants all his followers to live in trailers and fuck everybody's wife and daughter and then move them to some small island and have everyone kill them, it would be something else.

The problem is not the intangible set of beliefs, you simple, simple minded motherfucker. Stop quoting me or i will block you, I have no more interest in discussion with you on anything other than MMA on this god forsaken haven for basement dwelling morons

Yes, genius, every Islamic terrorist doesn't fit into your neat little box. Contrary to what you might've heard, it's very possible for an educated, wealthy, rational (rational to the extent that any religious person can be), non-mentally disturbed person to find the Islamic terrorist lifestyle appealing. 'it would be something else' That's irrelevant, genius. Yes, there are other groups of people that have their unique set of motivations for killing people. That doesn't mean Islam isn't to blame for Islamic terrorism. White supremacy motivated Dylan Roof. Islam motivated Osama Bin Laden. These two ideas are not mutually exclusive. And I couldn't care less whether you block me or not.

He can do 'Fight for the Troops'. He's surrounded by guys he's saved or have saved him or his friends.

Seriously, though, Tim stated very clearly that he is not hiding from them. He kicks the hornet's nest every chance he gets but those dipshits couldn't find their own dicks with two hands.

He's WAY more likely to be killed by one of you Sherdog TK haters than ISIS.

White supremacy motivated Dylan Roof. Islam motivated Osama Bin Laden. These two ideas are not mutually exclusive.

BOOM, motherfucker.

So how stupid do you look hating random groups of people, some of whom are perfectly fucking normal and probably way more polite people with more contributions to a peaceful and loving society than you, when it's a PEOPLE problem and not a RELIGIOUS problem.

'OH WE HATE ISLAM, DOWN WITH ISLAM'... Well, no, dummy. Because a lot, the overwhelming majority or Muslims are good people. And if radical Islam does go away one day, another type of person will start committing similar acts. You, having offered nothing to the first situation, will just start hating them, too without ever realizing you had totally missed the point the first time. You're a simple thinker. It's not black and white.

So again,I say, the problem is a mixture of politics, education and mental health. for example, some of those fuckers in ISIS just happened to have lost their entire families in a single missile strike and are on a revenge tour. It has absolutely nothing to do with Islam itself. The problem is much, much bigger.

It has everything to do with Islam, actually. Islam is the ideology that provides them with the justification and the guideline for carrying out that 'revenge tour'. Charlie Hebdo wasn't attacked because France has education, poverty, and mental illness problem. They were attacked specifically because they printed material that Islamists thought was blasphemous, which in the Islamic world, is a good enough reason to assassinate someone. This sort of behavior dates back to the life of Muhammad, when he would order his underlings to kill in the name of Islam and silence the blasphemers.

theres a girl that works at the dunkin donuts in my town names "Isis" . every time in in there im tempted to amke a smart ass comment aobut here name, but i dont.

Isn't Islam THE largest religion in the entire world? Religion has been killing people for thousands of years. We're just upset because before it was us doing the killing, or was being done somewhere we couldn't see. Now that it is on our doorstep people spout innocence. Guess what? North America is far far far far from innocent in this.Islam is just the excuse book. Same as christians killing abortion doctors, using their ideology to kill and using the book as a scapegoat for it. Most christians are not out killing people, unless of of course in the past you were irish, black, native, etc etc etc

Back