• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tim Kennedy can never fight again

Let me start off by saying I'm a big Tim Kennedy fan, and I believe he would have a competitive fight with any of the top 10 fighters in the middleweight division. However, he can never fight under any MMA organization because he's on the ISIS kill list. If Kennedy is on a fight card, ISIS can easily plan any attack on him and Kennedy would be pratically defenseless, especially while walking to the cage or during his fight. Pretty much they'll know where and when he'll be. Taking any fight now would put Kennedy in serious danger. Thoughts?

At least the tv ragings/ppv would be up if all these new militants were watching him fight. Good for business perhaps

Yes, the enemy is everywhere. The only way to stop the enemy is to spend all your taxes o buy bodyscanners from private companies and get patted down before entering any sporting event. Remember: the enemy is everywhere. They hate us for our freedom.

{<redford}

Maybe you missed the tweet he wrote, bragging about how he had killed women and children. Tim is scum
He didn't brag about it. If anything I got the feeling that he used it as reason to have PTSD.

tumblr_nmgwssFqaZ1s26wllo1_250.gif

Isis kills women and children but they recently wrote a thought provoking social media post so maybe we should lighten up on them.

Hate to say it but America kills women and children too. And probably a lot more than isis ever did or will.

I know, I know, we do it in the name of democracy, but I doubt that matters to an innocent family who's eating dinner then all of a sudden their house gets blown to smitherines.

Are they really gunning for Tim Kennedy ?

Like really ?

Yes, the enemy is everywhere. The only way to stop the enemy is to spend all your taxes o buy bodyscanners from private companies and get patted down before entering any sporting event. Remember: the enemy is everywhere. They hate us for our freedom.
This is true.
I on the other hand think an alternatve way to handle this problem is to have Tim fight strictly on Conner undercards.

ISIS isn't real. Kennedy will fight Rashad at UFC 205.

What for ?

With all due respect to Tim it seems like they'd have bigger fish to fry.
Well, there are probably a myriad of reasons since he is a war vet, and according to himself:

“They don’t like me, or anything about me, anything I like, or anything I stand for. They’re gutless cowards. They’re impotent, feeble little children. I may be poking the bear a little bit; I won’t even call them a bear. I’m poking the cockroach. I’ve made fun of them on a bunch of tweets and on Facebook over the course of five years, and maybe I got under their skin,” said the 36-year-old.

“I have a pretty successful TV show. I’m pretty successful in the UFC. I’m a pretty good sniper, and they don’t like those things.”

He give them his address and directly challenge them to come for him.

Damn Tim's savage.

That's ballsy and stupid at the same time.

Isis may not get him but one of their "lone wolf" attackers could definitely fuck something up.

Let me start off by saying I'm a big Tim Kennedy fan, and I believe he would have a competitive fight with any of the top 10 fighters in the middleweight division. However, he can never fight under any MMA organization because he's on the ISIS kill list. If Kennedy is on a fight card, ISIS can easily plan any attack on him and Kennedy would be pratically defenseless, especially while walking to the cage or during his fight. Pretty much they'll know where and when he'll be. Taking any fight now would put Kennedy in serious danger. Thoughts?

Forum-StopPosting.gif

Damn Tim's savage.

That's ballsy and stupid at the same time.

Isis may not get him but one of their "lone wolf" attackers could definitely fuck something up.
Yer thats why he pulled a gun on a USADA guy.

Tim bragged about killing woman and children AND not having a conscience about it.

Then he continued shitting on war vets that have PTSD cause of the shit they saw.

He basically called all soldiers pussies for having nightmares cause of what they have seen.

There were a lot of negative comments from other soldiers that called him on his bullshit.

Tim Kennedy is a psychopathic piece of shit and he is now hated by his fellow soldiers as well.

You can find all this on his facebook page. He is real proud of it too.

What for ?

With all due respect to Tim it seems like they'd have bigger fish to fry.

...like someone drawing muhammad? or threatening to draw muhammad? or just being gay or female or atheist or non-muslim?

...or having the audacity to be an elderly mother of christian who dated a muslim girl?

kennedy actually would be about their biggest fish.

Back