Till weigh in shenanigans

The weigh-in guy was pretty snappy with almost everyone else, including other guys who needed a towel like Jose Quinonez. Maybe he dawdled over Marshman because he was the only one registering as overweight and wanted to triplecheck before reading it off, to give him the benefit of the doubt. It wasn't a title event where missing weight is a BIG deal, and Masvidal doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd refuse to fight someone a little over weight. I get that conspiracy theories are fun and all but you guys are really reaching here.

@0:24 Till whispers “171”. Then the commissioner says something and 2 seconds after stepping on the scale, the commissioner says “171”.

maybe he just knew what he was gonna weigh since..you know...he just weighed himself in the back

@0:24 Till whispers “171”. Then the commissioner says something and 2 seconds after stepping on the scale, the commissioner says “171”.

Mac life getting exclusive footage

DeeOyem.gif

You don't think the commissioner knows the limit is 171? He's whispering 171 like you whispering "please say yes please say yes" when asking a girl out.

I think you are looking too far into this. He made weight and we have a main event. Now I need a way to get ESPN+

DC's celebrity doppelganger, Anthony Anderson approves...

giphy.gif

Buy it. It’s $50 for the year if you pay in advance.
I did have it and then I canceled it after the first card but that was mostly because I didn't want to watch the fights over my computer. I'm going to try and find it on my PS4 tonight.

I don't see it at all. Scale was already calibrated at 171lbs so no waiting required.

Timestamped to the part where Till lets the commissioner know he's going to weigh in at 171lbs, immediately followed by the commissioner calibrating the scale as such prior to Till getting on it:

iV5xwLh.jpg

- Scale never alligned
- Guy doesn't wait
- quickly pushes the scale

Same weight check guy:
- Weighs 3 times longer
- waits till the scale is steady
- Keeps the scale at place
sooo fishy

Damnnnnn son

Video removed.

I wanna see that shit!!!

I don't like Darren Till and all, but I'm not seeing it here. Once you've seen those scales bounce a few hundred times, you kind of know when it's gonna be off. Could he have missed and it got fucked up? Yeah. Is it likely? Not terribly. The guy has missed heavily before (in his home fucking town) and they did nothing to affect it.

It is funny that they sent the UFC employees away including Hardy and got two randoms to hold the towel - but then the guy reading the scale is Ratner the UFC's VP of Regulatory Affairs.

All perfectly above board of course.

If he is overweight then leave it to fighters like Jorge Masvidal or Stephen Thompson to call him out.

They are the ones fighting him and you'd do well to heed that.

If he is overweight then leave it to fighters like Jorge Masvidal or Stephen Thompson to call him out.

They are the ones fighting him and you'd do well to heed that.
Fighters who call shit out get called pussys
We should be allowed, nay, encouraged to discuss open corruption like this

Back