Till weigh in shenanigans

With the recent USADA bullshit and obvious paid-off referees I wouldn't be surprised if that weigh-in was fixed.

Last edited:
Those guys holding the towel failed at their job lol

Man this angle is different, he could have been over for sure.. the heck was that. :D

iV5xwLh.jpg

- Scale never alligned
- Guy doesn't wait
- quickly pushes the scale

That uhh wasnt a very good towel hold there.

Till is gonna be absolutely crushed once he inevitably ends up at MW

That was sketchy for sure, the arm was still bouncing. In a sport where guys get in trouble for being 0.1 pounds over to allow a weigh-in like that is hilarious.

And then at 0:50 Till says "171" and someone replies, "OK" ?

Properly calibrated digital scales are used in every scientific setting now.
Too many variables using digital (especially for weighing people). Digital affected by humidity, temperature, elevation. Analog not so much.

One system has a hefty list of things that could affect it, the other does not.

No shit eh. If anyone else was this bad at such a huge aspect of there job they wouldn't be employed anymore.
Its like having a wife that won't sleep with you.

what was Till supposed to do? ask Marc Ratner if he is sure the weight is correct?

He makes it hard to like him when he talks all this shit about being a big guy for the class and constantly missing weight. Grow a pair and fight people closer to your own weight! I think he beats Jorge but I’m wanting Jorge to win

Same weight check guy:
- Weighs 3 times longer
- waits till the scale is steady
- Keeps the scale at place
sooo fishy

I'm still not sold on Till. He can throw a punch but doesn't seem to have any other skills. Unless he improves a ton I don't see him doing much, and at 185, without his size, he wouldn't make it very far In his current form

Back