- Guy doesn't wait
- quickly pushes the scale

Same weight check guy:
- Weighs 3 times longer
- waits till the scale is steady
- Keeps the scale at place
sooo fishy

Last edited:
Yeah wtf was that, he was on the scale for all of 2 seconds. Also why did he flip everybody off? What an asshat.

It's especially weird considering he needed the towel meaning the official is aware that he knew he could potentially be over

Darren Till has missed 170lbs in 5 of his 8 UFC fights. In 2 of those 5, he also missed 171 and had to fight at catchweight.

Nobody should be surprised by this shadiness.

This is really inexcusable by him and the UFC. They've made plenty of fighters move up before after failing less.

Ufc needs a marketable guy for the english market. Preferable white, that's why they did this.
They don't trust Till at mw yet

This is really inexcusable by him and the UFC. They've made plenty of fighters move up before after failing less.
No shit eh. If anyone else was this bad at such a huge aspect of there job they wouldn't be employed anymore.

Darren Till has missed 170lbs in 5 of his 8 UFC fights. In 2 of those 5, he also missed 171 and had to fight at catchweight.

And only one of those times has he had to weigh in at or below 170 lbs, which he did successfully. You could throw most fighters under the bus for not making championship weight every single time with this logic.

LOL @ the dude on the right holding the towel sneaking a look.....

I've always liked masvidal and he can box and take a punch- live dog but interesting to see how much bigger Till is come fight night.

Yeah, the man needs to move to MW. He'd probably benefit from it too.

So twice, he missed weight twice.

I don't belive I've ever seen an accurate weigh in in 2 seconds like that before in my life. In all boxing and mma events.

Fucking farcical and in your face so much they have no respect

Back