Till weigh in shenanigans

Who cares? let them bang!!!<{JustBleed}>

the real story is the blue shirt guy in the corner sneaking a peak at till while the towel was covering him

Why do guys in bad suits have to hold the towel? Seriously.... Are they the commission? As long as he isn't touching it... Who cares

UK ready to start gifting Till decisions now that Bisping’s retired.

Darren Till has missed 170lbs in 5 of his 8 UFC fights. In 2 of those 5, he also missed 171 and had to fight at catchweight.

Nobody should be surprised by this shadiness.

When you say he “missed” 170, do you mean that he missed weight or do you mean that he made the contractually acceptable 171, like Jorge did?

When you say he “missed” 170, do you mean that he missed weight or do you mean that he made the contractually acceptable 171, like Jorge did?

A bunch of people on here seem to think 171 is missing weight. They argue "He agreed to fight at 170, weighed 171 - he missed weight" and refuse to acknowledge that it is "170 with a 1 pound allowance" so it's actually 171. So fucking annoying.

Darren Till has missed 170lbs in 5 of his 8 UFC fights. In 2 of those 5, he also missed 171 and had to fight at catchweight.

Nobody should be surprised by this shadiness.
Limit is 171. When he makes it, he doesn't have to cut that extra pound.
Ufc needs a marketable guy for the english market. Preferable white, that's why they did this.
They don't trust Till at mw yet
Did what?

Hope Till loses again
Till is one of the most unlikable fighters. Am absolutely hoping Masvidal wins decisively.
The double bird at the end : so unnecessary and given how fast the weigh-in guy declared him to be at 171lbs, it's pathetic. Potentially corrupt.

For Masvidal's sake, I think he he needs a STOPPAGE if he's gonna win this fight because I have little faith in objective and non-biased judging considering the location and who is fighting.

They cannot. Fighters are independent contractors.

You sir, are incorrect.
No sir, I am not. Ask Johny Hendricks, Hector Lombard, Charles Oliveira etc... while technically they are independent contractors, the UFC absolutely calls the shots on what weight class you get fights offered in.

Back