Till landed 0 significant sturikes lmao, the least anyone has landed on Tyron since Jay Hieron

He wasn't ready for a title shot this early in his career...
Yeah. As crushing a defeat as this was, l he still has years to rebound. He'll probably never shake the loss, because the fans never forget, but his career is far from over.

Think he'll find more success at 185, it worked wonders for Gastelum and Whittaker.

I love Till, but his stand up has so many holes it's not even funny.

lol

3/4 of this forum was on his nuts before the fight.

The least since jay hieron?

Are you implying jay landed less than 0 significant strikes?

I liked Woodley's gameplan - back up, jump in with a power shot, clinch. Made it tough for Till to press and look to time a strike against the fence or counter since Woodley's activity didn't leave many openings.

The best striker in the UFC

tenor.gif
Perhaps, but he is likely to be pounded into next week by Khabib. Early KO or horrible beat down. Remember Conor quitting and tapping out real quick without trying to defend the choke vs. Nate? I do. Problem is Khabib might not go for the submission right away. I think he goes GnP for awhile and fooks Conor up...

no wonder he nearly makes himself blind hiding at WW. MW would obliterate him.

That's what happens when you give a BS titleshot to someone who got a BS hometown decision jsut because he talks a lot and he is from England.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back