Till landed 0 significant sturikes lmao, the least anyone has landed on Tyron since Jay Hieron

Colby pressures the hell outta him
He gets KTFO trying to lunge in with his awkward striking to keep Woodley on the fence. Woodley is much stronger so he wouldn't be able to be kept against the fence anyway.

Have you ever seen Colby fight? His biggest attribute is pressure even if he is outmatched everywhere else on paper. (RDA)
I watched him vs RDA and from what i've seen, If he tries to pressure Woodley via strikes it's a tko/ko, if he tries to wrestlefuck him then it's a snoozefest woodley decision win. I don't think there is a path to victory for Colby in this match up.

Beating a LW and a hometown robbery against Wonderboy are his 2 best "wins" by far

he was never good TBH
Just to be able to compete with wonderboy in a striking match means your good. To argue that is idiotic.

I watched him vs RDA and from what i've seen, If he tries to pressure Woodley via strikes it's a tko/ko, if he tries to wrestlefuck him then it's a snoozefest woodley decision win. I don't think there is a path to victory for Colby in this match up.
fair enough I see why you think that. I just dont think tyron handles volume well

Till was terrified of getting taken down cause he knew the fight was over once his back hit the mat. So he focused solely on defending take downs in round 1. He was forced to do something and Tyron put his ass down with a punch and that was it

He couldn't get his gameplan off, was waiting for the later rounds, then got dominated and finished. It can happen. He is still a tremendous fighter.

Anyone remember all the Platinum talk? He was facing a guy who makes you pay for your mistakes, and that right hand is what he was trying his hardest to avoid the whole fight...and he finally got hit with it...and it is all over folks.

Perfect example of how the there are levels to this shit.

He threw almost nothing for fear of getting clocked with the right hand. When he decided he should probably throw something he got dropped with the right hand.

Just goes to show you he was nowhere near ready for this. At the same time though he could have landed a lucky punch/kick and all the hype would have been justified. So you wanna be an Ultimate Fighter?

That's BS.

He landed at least 2 good shots. And I say that as an ecstatic Woodley fan.

Those 'stats' are not to be trusted.
Yeah when the stats popped up during the fight whilst Tyron was mauling him, they had it 40-2 for Tyron in sig strikes

Beating a LW and a hometown robbery against Wonderboy are his 2 best "wins" by far

he was never good TBH

He's clearly skilled, fuck. Why are you making me defend Till after a nice win for Woodley, also a skilled fighter.

Perfect example of how the there are levels to this shit.

He threw almost nothing for fear of getting clocked with the right hand. When he decided he should probably throw something he got dropped with the right hand.

Just goes to show you he was nowhere near ready for this. At the same time though he could have landed a lucky punch/kick and all the hype would have been justified. So you wanna be an Ultimate Fighter?

You're final paragraph is why I don't like the "there's levels to this" saying, Till could've set something nice up and changed the fight. MMA can end so violently and unpredictably it's incredibly hard to gauge these supposed levels. Quick knockouts don't mean the loser wasn't a top quality contender in a match.

Jesus Christ

Just pure domination by Woodley. Tore Till a new hole

You have to attempt a strike to land a strike

170 is pretty much cleaned out, who else should of got it?

Well yeah, u got a point. But damn, how is the “deepest” division out of contenders? Almost feels like the talent pool is shallower these days somehow.

Colby I guess deserves it. At least the buildup will be fun.

Till wishes he had the hands of K1 Maia

He wasn't ready for a title shot this early in his career...
Nope, he's a promising contender but he hadn't really been tested the way contenders used to be when Zuffa was in charge.

I would hope it's the least as not many can land a negative amount of significant strikes.

What about that that shook asshole at heavyweight that Dana let compete on steroids for the belt? Did he not throw any strikes against black beast?

Back