Till landed 0 significant sturikes lmao, the least anyone has landed on Tyron since Jay Hieron

He wasn't ready after that awful win against Wonderboy. He was going the same slow pace too. I hated when Rogan suggested he's never fought at such a slow pace before lol, how much weed did he smoke to forget how bad that Wonderboy fight was???

I don't see Colby beating Woodley tbh, but the MAGA vs. SJW build up should be popcorn.

Usman and Colby put a wrestling clinic on him. He moves up and gets KO'd. Till looked good fighting favorable matchups and cut a lot of weight to do it.

The current MW champ was nowhere near the same level back then, so thats irrelevant

and it wasnt a standstill. Wonderboy CLEARLY won the 1st, 3rd and 4th

damn near all the media scored it for Stephen too

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/9085/Darren-Till-vs-Stephen-Thompson

But you're missing the point. That's not something that an average fighter does. Average fighters get stopped by Stephen Thompson standing. Or at the very least, they take a beating. Remember what happened to Rory, the person that people will swear to you is still better than Tyron? Darren Till is a really good fighter, that deserves to be at the top of the division. He is and always was good. Very good.

Till was pushed way too early for a title shot in his career and it showed. Basically a tune up fight for Woodley since he had a lot of ring rust.
That's crazy. Woodley is an underdog in a fight that's supposed to be a tune-up for him.

till is still young, just give him time to grow in to his frame.

<36><Oku02><Dany07>{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

<28>

Usman and Colby put a wrestling clinic on him. He moves up and gets KO'd. Till looked good fighting favorable matchups and cut a lot of weight to do it.
I don't think Colby has the power to wrestlefuck Till

Lets not go too overboard, Till is good its just his gameplan didnt work tonight. He took the first round off to measure Woodley and which is common in muay thai fighters, then he started opening up in round 2 and got caught. If they went back and forth its likely Tyron would slow down and become vulnerable in round 3 and beyond where TIll could take the fight over. The mistake he made was not keeping his hands up against a guy who keeps that right hand cocked and ready all the time.

Kid's too green, and there's a sense of justice about tonight after all Till's talk about being too big. Let him move up and he'll be exposed further. Still a top fighter but ATM too one-dimensional.

Fuckin UFC needs to stop rushing their prospects for quick cash. Im happy about the Woodley win but this is just short-sighted match-making, AGAIN.

I don't think Colby has the power to wrestlefuck Till

Have you ever seen Colby fight? His biggest attribute is pressure even if he is outmatched everywhere else on paper. (RDA)

Fuckin UFC needs to stop rushing their prospects for quick cash. Im happy about the Woodley win but this is just short-sighted match-making, AGAIN.
170 is pretty much cleaned out, who else should of got it?

Back