Television Tiger King on Netflix

The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Viginia tickles a similar itch too.

There was nothing "wonderful" about them.

Meth and middle america are a disturbing combo.

Team Joe checking in.

Awful how they all ratted him out. Well done to Saff for staying loyal throughout.

My god I despised Carole and the "hubby"...

Daycare in Florida

KkgZ9qk.jpg

What’s all the fuss about this docu series? I hardly got over the first episode, I’m on episode 3atm and sloooowly somethibg starts to happen.

What is it that I don’t understand?

Edit: sorry I didn’t find this thread at first and thanks for merging it.

Last edited:
There’s already a giant thread on this show.

tiger-king-fans-in-shock-as-john-finlay-looks-unrecognisable-in-bonus-episode.jpg

this can’t be real. He looks like a cartoon character.

I kept thinking Carole's husband didn't have an ounce of man in him, and then in the last episode he breaks out the show tunes.

You can't make this shit up.
The pic they showed of him on all fours, with that bitch Carol Baskin holding his leash.

So are we all in agreement that the armless transgender keeper (not sure if mtf or ftm) is the sanest person on this show?

So are we all in agreement that the armless transgender keeper (not sure if mtf or ftm) is the sanest person on this show?
Second sanest, she was back feeding tigers the same week her arm was torn off. The campaign manager from Walmart was the straight man of the whole thing.

I'm only up to ep 4 and so far everyone else is a goddamn loon. The producer seems alright too.

twitter-in-stream-wide-tiger-king-rick-kirkham-1.jpg
He's cool as shit, and relatively normal by the shows standards. That's a dude who throws himself in to some wild situations for the story alone though, definitely a touch of crazy.

Better than anything Hollywood has put out in decades. Why are we paying these these A-listers millions per film when the real entertainment is in bumfuck Oklahoma and they are willing to work for free?

Agreed. Joe Exotic is like 10% less crazy away from being perfect for his own Vegas show.

Maybe 20% less crazy.

If he was fictional he could have been a legendary character in a show like the Office or Parks & Rec.

Last edited:
Back