Television Tiger King on Netflix

Chael sonnen said on bispings podcast to only watch the first and the last episode and save your time.

If you just want the straight story then I guess you could do that but you'd lose out on a lot of the entertainment value.

This thing didn't go viral online because it was boring and a waste of time.

Joe's Waco comments is what got the gov't nervous. I agree they had a shady motive, and used questionable tactics to take him down, but let's not pretend Joe didn't do everything to help his cause. I mean, how many times do they have Joe on record making death threats to Carol Baskin?

I feel like the last guy who believes in freedom of speech.

We said this all the time when I was a kid, for every 10,000 people who say it one follows through. While I’m exaggerating (maybe not) vocalizing something is an expression.

when I say “fuck that bitch” I’m not asking someone to rape her.

actions speak louder than words, far as I’ve seen he didn’t assault her or stalk her, I’d view that a bit differently.

We said this all the time when I was a kid, for every 10,000 people who say it one follows through. While I’m exaggerating (maybe not) vocalizing something is an expression.

actions speak louder than words, far as I’ve seen he didn’t assault her or stalk her, I’d view that a bit differently.

He dressed up a puppet as her and shot that puppet in the head.

This wasnt just an angry "I'll kill you" outburst in a confrontation.Dude seemed obsessed with her.
If somebody is this obsessed with harming me i'm def. going to the police.

ok boomer

Finally got around to watching.

Joe is pure id. He thinks, he acts. He's a brave and emboldened son of a bitch. Being an openly flaming pederast in Oklahoma and still getting 13% of the libertarian gubernatorial vote is a got-damn miracle.

I saw this was rated #1 on Netflix Canada, but can't bring myself to watch it yet.

Been exoring amazon prime's content.

The 3rd episode where it’s revealed that Carol Baskin(that bitch) killed her husband is the best one so I think you have to at least view the first 3 episodes. I did think they really stretched out the plot and takedown of Joe though. Episodes 5,6,7 could have been one if they really wanted it to be. So if you really wanted to shorten if you could watch the first 3 and then the last one.

donexo.png

donex.png

tigs.png
Oh my...

I dont really agree, when you watch it, just as you dont think it can get any worse, some new redneck stuff happens. It's also hilarious that all the douchebags in the series wear Affliction shirts

This dude is the walking caricature of a douche bag. Anyone with half a brain would take 1 look at this dude and avoid doing business with him like the plague!

Affliction bandana WITH Oakley hat
Usually Oakley glasses on his hat
Harley Davidson leather
Bedazzled ripped jeans
Fancy Watch for all to see
Wife 1/2 his age
Hot nanny who he brags about banging

tiger-king-jeff-lowe.jpg

4.5 episodes in and this has been a wild ride. They're all pieces of shit except for the 2 or 3 GW Zoo employees. Carol did that shit (her husband was definitely doing illegal stuff too) but the Doc grooming girls for decades is some ultimate creepy shit.

This is Middle America, world. Welcome to white trash, low education, guns and meth. Third world levels of infrastructure, laws and people.

Chael sonnen said on bispings podcast to only watch the first and the last episode and save your time.

Same goes for 99% of podcasts and famous people patting themselves and their friends on the back and guffawing at a bunch of stupid shit. I think Chael is just jealous all the players in Tiger King are elite level grifters and he was an amateur.

Last edited:
This dude is the walking caricature of a douche bag. Anyone with half a brain would take 1 look at this dude and avoid doing business with him like the plague!

Affliction bandana WITH Oakley hat
Usually Oakley glasses on his hat
Harley Davidson leather
Bedazzled ripped jeans
Fancy Watch for all to see
Wife 1/2 his age
Hot nanny who he brags about banging

tiger-king-jeff-lowe.jpg

Sounds like the typical Sherdogger.

Would definitely fit in on the watch thread.

They have that in the doco. You see the witness talking to someone off screen followed by a flash and the guy on screen with a look of shock.

The funeral was the best part of the whole thing.

A big part of the appeal of these lions and tigers are that their cubs are cute as fuck and will get you laid. These guys are drowning in pussy. Or in Joes case, cock. To the point where he's managed to wrangle himself up not one but two young, STRAIGHT employees to fuck and marry. Well that's not going to last long, how do you keep a straight guy married to a gay guy? Drug addiction.

Well in the end one knocks up another employee and leaves Joe, the other.... well he shoots himself.

So Joe is basically a likeable Harvey Weinstein preying on young adult men He's also a massive narcissist with a complete lack of self awareness and an "entertainer"

Well you can kinda guess what happens. Joe makes the whole funeral about himself, inappropriate sexual comments jokes, singing, trying to cheer everyone up. They don't show the whole thing but I wouldn't be surprised if Joe started plugging the business.

The whole time the mother of the deceased is seething. Losing your kid is about the worst thing someone can go through. Having your STRAIGHT son die, drug addicted, on the crazy cat farm under the manipulative control of the crazy gay cat man is about as much as any reasonable person can be expected to handle.

To have that same crazy gay cat guy basically make a complete and utter mockery of your straight sons honor as he turns the whole funeral into a self absorbed shit show...

I'd have shot him in the face. In front of everyone.

That boy had golden nuggets tho

But it's not me. It's some poor woman, unwillingly sucked in the destructive tornado that is the life of joe exotic and spat out a shell of the person she was.

Generally I hate the "comedy" where the person embarrass themselves with their ignorance and lack of self awareness, it just makes me cringe. Being forced and fake probably doesn't help. But this is so obviously real and so completely over the top that the ridiculousness just makes it impossible not to laugh.

That boy had golden nuggets tho

Wife and I are watching, made it to episode 3 so far.

I think I will need my eyebrows surgically lowered afterwards, they are all absolutely psychopaths, Joe's probably the most likeable, I suspect Carole is more reasonable than the show paints her by a country mile.

Even the videographer is nuts. Gw staff are great, that girl going back to work after losing an arm, in 7 days? Fucking mad.

Some real lowbrow shite. Couldn't make it through 1 episode

I kept thinking Carole's husband didn't have an ounce of man in him, and then in the last episode he breaks out the show tunes.

You can't make this shit up.

Last edited:
Back