Thug rose.....to each their own.

Her and weili looked like two 8th grade boys from the 90's squaring off today at the press conference

vHH--XMYTqN79tJFx4EIOY9Nv37wDOK3fQra1jHmZGU.png
If "Aight bet" was a person it would look like Weili, hahah

Hey you'll never catch me saying a bad word about Nick!

Likewise, shame you don't post more frequently, you've got $ome fl@vour! Don't let it get to you, haters gonna hate and I don't think you'd sign up to a karate forum if you didn't have some care in your heart, many people just trolling or need educating.
<WhatItIs>

Pleasure to say hello to a wild 2009 account dude haha.. Peace out Sherbro, hopefully see you back one day.
<RomeroSalute>
haha! just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in...

Dude, I like the cut of your jib.

and I care too much. I practically stood for all GSP's fights, or close to it. And those were long ass fights since Serra clipped him!

Nah bro, my value lies elsewhere and there are just too many dipshits. You Warriors keep fighting the good fight here and I will immortalize you brave souls in story so that future generations can be inspired. If I ever get around to it. :)

I was on this site when it first started but lost interest and forgot my screen name. Then I made a new account and was banned by some jerk Mod. Then I went to mmalinker and was banned because I said Overeem can’t be natural. Then came back here to waste more of my time! U my friend are very smart not to engage and waste ur time also!
Alas, I am heeding your warning, but first must commend you on your perseverance, and cunning insight in stating the painfully obvious fact regarding Overeem. :)

I remember a game we used to play at school as kids. We hit each other as hard as we could on the shoulder until one gave in, the shoulder was totally numb afterward. Everyone thought it hurt but some dealt with it better than others. Especially as kids there was constant competition on who was tougher. One thing is for sure tho, that the boys that didn't want to play were not seen as tough by the other boys. Obviously, it was a stupid thing, but I believe that is the kind of thing that makes someone tougher. You get used to being physical and deal with pain. However, there is also the mental part and I think that is a bit different. All in all, what I'm saying is, I don't think anyone is born tough. Someone might have great genetics for strength, or that they are very tall and heavy. But I don't know if that makes them tougher. I feel like toughness stems from some sort of hardship or struggle and if that is avoided it will be much harder to be tough. You can have siblings that grew up in totally different environments, one in a more protected environment, in that he/she did not take part in physical sports or anything like that, and one in the complete opposite. The one that grew up in a harsher or just more physical environment will be tougher every time, at least physically.

I knew a dude who who was hard as fuck and could take a beating like no one else, we immaturely called him The Robot because he was so emotionless to pain, but one time I remember weirdly seeing his older cousin pin him down and tickle him into actual tears once, and I can't help but feel he would have taken punches better lol, maybe i'm wrong but you know, it was a different type of Toughness being fucked with..
Like I don't necessarily believe that taking a punch in the arm better than someone else means you are tougher in all circumstances, surely the whole thing is related to the mental part, one person might take a punch better, one person might push themselves harder in a marathon, the drive to continue doesn't just come from taking a beating but often from within, I think this can be achieved from people who haven't struggled conventionally major hardships too, i've seen weird rich kids who had it easy push through some ridiculously unexpected tough shit..

I dunno, I reckon there are many factors at play, I think there's a lot of truth to what you are saying, but I think it's broader than that and the mental toughness play's a larger part, which can come from different avenues of hardship that aren't just physical.

haha! just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in...

Dude, I like the cut of your jib.

and I care too much. I practically stood for all GSP's fights, or close to it. And those were long ass fights since Serra clipped him!

Nah bro, my value lies elsewhere and there are just too many dipshits. You Warriors keep fighting the good fight here and I will immortalize you brave souls in story so that future generations can be inspired. If I ever get around to it. :)

Ha!

Good on you man! Kudos for that shit haha.. Well if you're ever watching UFC live (or some other MMA event)and fancy some companions, come join the PBP thread where everyone just gets drunk and has a good time! I think you'd like it :)

All the best my man, let me know if you do get around to it!
tenor.gif

<RomeroSalute><mma1>

haha thanks bro, i've been following UFC since the start and the same with coming here. As I recall, I only made an account to get access to the T&A section in pics and multimedia. Really not interested in posting, but do enjoy some of the content here. What blows my mind is seeing some of the crap spewed towards professional cage fighters. I mean, like 'em or hate 'em, you gotta at the very least respect the fuking heart it takes to be a professional cage fighter. Especially in the case of someone like Rose.

I've seen every UFC fight since the beginning, and I haven't looked forward to a fight like the one between Weili and Thug Rose for a while. I have no doubt it will be a war.

Oh, and my other 41 posts were equally chippy, except the one where I called for HH to KO RR in the 2nd. That was before this "like" crap. :p
NIce to have a braddah on here with some respect and doesnt always feel like he needs to speak to be heard. Appreciate you taking the time to post. Appreciate that your a fan of MMA and fighters.
Mahalos

No its not, and short hair is out of style. Most women would only do one side eitherway so that it still looked feminine. Rose is just a weird chick that has a strange relationship with Barry. And people have been sayin this for quite a while now.
She truly is weird. I find her dumb for cutting that hair, she isn't femenine at all, no ass nor boobs. All she had before was her face but she screwed it up when she cut her hair imo.

Rose is a unique individual and does not care about superficial beauty and what others think of her. I think she is beautiful either way. Pat and her make a great couple. Maybe the best couple in mma.
War Thug Rose!

Her and weili looked like two 8th grade boys from the 90's squaring off today at the press conference

vHH--XMYTqN79tJFx4EIOY9Nv37wDOK3fQra1jHmZGU.png
For some reason this simple comment made me laugh out loud while I was poo pooing. Not sure what the last part has to do with it, but I guess I included it because that’s what I was doing when I read the post.

Do you talk to your tv?

why the fuk would I want an exchange of any kind with a dipshit like you? There's nothing in it for me.

lurk... stop lurking a life, ffs.

So easy to get you mad buddy, lmao. Take your medication more often lurker.

Hey! show some respect or show us some footage of you fighting!

<codychoke>

Ok I will show you a footage of myself fighting and then you show me a footage of yourself and fighters doing what I do professionally ok?

haha! that gif is so versatile!

dont even waste your time with that dipshit. Although it was a good opportunity to use that awesome gif, lol

“Don’t waste your time on that dipshit” and yet you mention me lol.
I didn’t expect to get sooo easily in your head. Are you a little kid or you are just so mentally weak?

Screamo? Lol no, I don’t do that garbage.

Ok, show me how well you can play it.
I can't i'm afraid, but I will... Just let me purchase one first and i'll get back to you lol.

She’s pretty hot with long hair

This is irresponsible. She might get ptsd from this thread. She won't even see it. Just it existing out there is gonna give her ptsd somehow.

Back