Thug rose.....to each their own.

dmwalking

Sapateiro Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
EznVdKKXMAATt1W

I don’t want yellows. I’m just going to express that this is a unique look and Pat Barry is an interesting man.

That said, I love watching her fight. True martial artist. I’m picking her by rear Naked before the 4th round. If it gets to the later rounds Weili is going to come back on the rounds.

EznVdKKXMAATt1W

I don’t want yellows. I’m just going to express that this is a unique look and Pat Barry is an interesting man.

That said, I love watching her fight. True martial artist. I’m picking her by rear Naked before the 4th round. If it gets to the later rounds Weili is going to come back on the rounds.

Is there a reason you capitalized "Naked", TS?

Something you aren't quite telling us, how do you really feel?

Barry was with her before the hair came off, she just decided to keep it off. I did like her look better with hair or even a stylish short cut but she seems to be focused on her training and fighting instead of her hair. Which I understand because hair does get in the way.

EznVdKKXMAATt1W

I like Rose, but this past week has me questioning her choices. Weili is gonna bring it for real and if she ain’t ready she’s gonna get fucked up. I think Zhang is the real deal.

If it didn't naturally fall out, she be gone.

It's not really her outfit that's concerning.

Back