Thug rose.....to each their own.

Watch the embedded, there's never a time where Pat Barry isn't around Rose. Like every shot, he's there. It's like he's scared that Rose is gonna run off

That's some stage 5 clinger vibes

I'm wondering if this has affected Rose in the was she talks now

interesting guy. probably some serious trauma in his past. I know thug rose has trauma issues.

lol, u fuking dip$hits have trauma issues. Get lives, ffs.
2009 account with with 42 posts making golden posts like this.. Where have you been Ducky Bent? What did your other 41 posts say?

Happy to give you your first like Sherbro.
giphy.gif

"dip$hits" is underrated in it's normal spelling, never mind with a $

Pat is weird. Rose is what she is and Im not going to judge her on any of her mental past. She knows how to fight and that is what matters. She looked damn good hitting pads in the hotel room.

You would surprised just how common it is for hipster chicks to have short hair and overalls View attachment 849156

No its not, and short hair is out of style. Most women would only do one side eitherway so that it still looked feminine. Rose is just a weird chick that has a strange relationship with Barry. And people have been sayin this for quite a while now.

2009 account with with 42 posts making golden posts like this.. Where have you been Ducky Bent? What did your other 41 posts say?

Happy to give you your first like Sherbro.
giphy.gif

"dip$hits" is underrated in it's normal spelling, never mind with a $
haha thanks bro, i've been following UFC since the start and the same with coming here. As I recall, I only made an account to get access to the T&A section in pics and multimedia. Really not interested in posting, but do enjoy some of the content here. What blows my mind is seeing some of the crap spewed towards professional cage fighters. I mean, like 'em or hate 'em, you gotta at the very least respect the fuking heart it takes to be a professional cage fighter. Especially in the case of someone like Rose.

I've seen every UFC fight since the beginning, and I haven't looked forward to a fight like the one between Weili and Thug Rose for a while. I have no doubt it will be a war.

Oh, and my other 41 posts were equally chippy, except the one where I called for HH to KO RR in the 2nd. That was before this "like" crap. :p

haha thanks bro, i've been following UFC since the start and the same with coming here. As I recall, I only made an account to get access to the T&A section in pics and multimedia. Really not interested in posting, but do enjoy some of the content here. What blows my mind is seeing some of the crap spewed towards professional cage fighters. I mean, like 'em or hate 'em, you gotta at the very least respect the fuking heart it takes to be a professional cage fighter. Especially in the case of someone like Rose.

I've seen every UFC fight since the beginning, and I haven't looked forward to a fight like the one between Weili and Thug Rose for a while. I have no doubt it will be a war.

Oh, and my other 41 posts were equally chippy, except the one where I called for HH to KO RR in the 2nd. That was before this "like" crap. :p
<Lmaoo>That was totally worth it!(didn't expect such a great response).

Amen Sherbro! it should be a great fight, i'm also pretty certain it's a war, you rooting for anyone in particular?

<RomeroSalute>

On a serious note I think it's easy to get lost in the drama of it all, and temporarily lose respect when you are already putting so much empathy for ones well-being to one side(enjoying them get smacked in the face)... I always try and remain utmost respectful in principle towards these hero's(for me), but also treat Sherdog as a place that I hope they wouldn't ever be able to read my opinions ... If a fighter ever called me out on here for saying something I pissed them off about i'd probably retire my account and go cry for a week.

Last edited:

What do you mean by “respect the heart” yadda yadda?

First of all they are pro fighters and that’s it, they are not some sort of Gods or anything close to that.
Yeah, obviously it takes guts to fight for a living, but it is their choice. Btw some people are naturally born tough, so it is not that hard for everybody to be a pro fighter.

And third because they are pro fighters you can not say anything negative about them? LMAO!
Most of them do not even have a coherent speech.

Baffling part is she’s pretty with long hair dolled up. Never seen an above average looking woman PURPOSEFULLY go f it mood for this long except for abuse victims (and NO I’m not insinuating anything)

1109-rose-namajunas-2.jpg
Never seen woman above average purposefully go F it. Maybe she isnt going F it.. and shes going T it

What do you mean by “respect the heart” yadda yadda?

First of all they are pro fighters and that’s it, they are not some sort of Gods or anything close to that.
Yeah, obviously it takes guts to fight for a living, but it is their choice. Btw some people are naturally born tough, so it is not that hard for everybody to be a pro fighter.

And third because they are pro fighters you can not say anything negative about them? LMAO!
Most of them do not even have a coherent speech.
Hey! show some respect or show us some footage of you fighting!

<codychoke>

Back