Thug rose.....to each their own.

EznVdKKXMAATt1W

I don’t want yellows. I’m just going to express that this is a unique look and Pat Barry is an interesting man.

That said, I love watching her fight. True martial artist. I’m picking her by rear Naked before the 4th round. If it gets to the later rounds Weili is going to come back on the rounds.
Where's she hiding the gun?

Everyone judging pat and rose here are little babies rose is not your fuck doll. Pats a normal fucking guy who’s like a big kid. Those two belong together. It’s not weird. He motivates her , he supports her. She’s like fuck this hair I want to be champion. Pat is still there every step of the way. I can’t date someone I don’t find pretty at their worst. Rose can wake up out of bed and be cute without having to cake on a bunch of crap and she’s like a little hood rat she’s funny and an interesting person and a bad ass. No hair is easier to deal with Everyone is just wack. Pats older but also pat. Everyone is weird

Well said.

Which one of you is Chris D'elia?

hansen_jpg

Everyone judging pat and rose here are little babies rose is not your fuck doll. Pats a normal fucking guy who’s like a big kid. Those two belong together. It’s not weird. He motivates her , he supports her. She’s like fuck this hair I want to be champion. Pat is still there every step of the way. I can’t date someone I don’t find pretty at their worst. Rose can wake up out of bed and be cute without having to cake on a bunch of crap and she’s like a little hood rat she’s funny and an interesting person and a bad ass. No hair is easier to deal with Everyone is just wack. Pats older but also pat. Everyone is weird
Pat is a broke ass c-level kickboxer. Pat and Rose are like the dollar store version of Ronda and Travis

Watch the embedded, there's never a time where Pat Barry isn't around Rose. Like every shot, he's there. It's like he's scared that Rose is gonna run off

That's some stage 5 clinger vibes

I'm wondering if this has affected Rose in the was she talks now
She has severe anxiety, it is very possible he is always there when she is in social situations because he makes her feel safe.

Watch the embedded, there's never a time where Pat Barry isn't around Rose. Like every shot, he's there. It's like he's scared that Rose is gonna run off

That's some stage 5 clinger vibes

I'm wondering if this has affected Rose in the was she talks now

1619218406402.png
Someone said Rose?

Baffling part is she’s pretty with long hair dolled up. Never seen an above average looking woman PURPOSEFULLY go f it mood for this long except for abuse victims (and NO I’m not insinuating anything)

1109-rose-namajunas-2.jpg
She has mental health issues she speaks about it and her family also has a history of mental health.

They both weird i guess lol, also, how long have they been engaged?

Why Pat Barry declined (was shitting blood for two years) and hurting Rose's career

Everyone judging pat and rose here are little babies rose is not your fuck doll. Pats a normal fucking guy who’s like a big kid. Those two belong together. It’s not weird.

Not a normal guy, he had mental issues as well as an addiction which did not help Rose.

Check clip above.

EznVdKKXMAATt1W

I don’t want yellows. I’m just going to express that this is a unique look and Pat Barry is an interesting man.

That said, I love watching her fight. True martial artist. I’m picking her by rear Naked before the 4th round. If it gets to the later rounds Weili is going to come back on the rounds.
62596.png

Just look at the proof.

Rose Namajunes and Kamaru Usman.

I'm drinking the Kool-aid.<{ohyeah}>
Trevor Wittman is the greatest mind in the sport today.

Not a normal guy, he had mental issues as well as an addiction which did not help Rose.

Check clip above.

Check clip above.

mental issues and chemical dependency is normal. it is the majority.
and he did help rose. rose her self has her own mental issues entirely outside of pat. seeing someone so close to her go through hell and come out on top is a good thing. see where they are now.

Baffling part is she’s pretty with long hair dolled up. Never seen an above average looking woman PURPOSEFULLY go f it mood for this long except for abuse victims (and NO I’m not insinuating anything)

1109-rose-namajunas-2.jpg

Not a fan of the junior high prom look.

Back