• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Threat of White Nationalism Megathread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face the facts of one shitbag group being more deadly than another shitbag group?

Whoa, you sure showed that particular shitbag group. I guess we should all celebrate ANTIFA now. They only beat people, so they're the good guys!

Dump.

You people freak out when some dumbass idiotic antifa kids punch somebody but yet deny the very obvious threat of white nationalism...Makes no sense.

White Nationalism is the biggest threat facing this country. These people can attack at anytime and anywhere...and there is a shitload of them out there, a shitload of these people with crazy thoughts, most don't act on it but when they do, lots of people die......The biggest threat from this ideology is that, it could very well turn much more organized instead of being single actors, which could mean civil war.

So can you people make thread about white nationalist now as much as you do for antifa punching people? You people give more attention to a punch than to the real threat that is White Nationalism.

All 100 % truth ,but you should know by now that these MAGA incels have no interest in truth. They're just insecure closet racists, you try to whitewash their hatred with pseudo facts.

So many cum guzzling righties in here defending the honor of white nationalists/domestic terrorists.
Lol really? I think that anyone who advocates violence and hate based on group identity is pure scum ergo this guy’s motivated in the same way large groups of the left are motivated - by group hate.

Well, to be fair, that's the only other ideology aside from white nationalism that's capable of today's terrorist attack.

It's always a 50/50 toss up: white nationalist or Islamic extremist

Quoted for truth. The worst antifa can do is hit people with a bike lock while wearing a mask, then running away like a pussy,

Yeah, no shit. Antifa are a bunch of teenage edgelords used as boogeymen and propaganda purposes for the right.

For now. With organization and arsenals, they might be able to bring white nationalism/ Islamist levels of shit.

Rational enough not to go on shooting sprees apparently. That’s one they have over the 4chan Incel crowd.

But not to clobber people over the heads with bike locks. Your standards for rationality are shite.

Be careful opening up a can of worms that has a label about what racial groups are responsible for crimes.

Well, to be fair, that's the only other ideology aside from white nationalism that's capable of today's terrorist attack.

It's always a 50/50 toss up: white nationalist or Islamic extremist

Not in America recently, it’s been white nationalists or regular crazy white males for the last 2 years.

I’m sure even white nationalists would condemn the shooting that happened today. Trying to pin the actions of a deranged prick on an entire group simply because he shared their views is short sighted and lazy.
Antifa on the other hand orchestrate coordinated violence at every opportunity. That’s the difference.
<puh-lease75>

Be careful opening up a can of worms that has a label about what racial groups are responsible for crimes.

This is a thread about terrorism, so if you have relevant things to add about racial terrorism, then go for it.

You should probably address white nationalist terrorism first, though, before trying to derail things.

This is a thread about terrorism, so if you have relevant things to add about racial terrorism, then go for it.

You should probably address white nationalist terrorism first, though, before trying to derail things.
Its a thread about crime masquerading as terrorism and you know it. Stop with the dog whistles already.

I'm surprised Antifa ever became a talking point. They're pretty much worthless. Probably the least dangerous gang of masked thugs in existence.

Its a thread about crime masquerading as terrorism and you know it. Stop with the dog whistles already.

You don't seem to know what dog whistle means. Nice try.

You also don't seem to know what terrorism means. Antifa and white nationalism, which is what this thread is about, are politically motivated, hence terrorism. All terrorism is criminal, though, so I guess you figured that much out.

So you don't want to talk about terrorism in this terrorism thread? If you wanna talk about racial crime, why not start a thread?

I'm surprised Antifa ever became a talking point. They're pretty much worthless. Probably the least dangerous gang of masked thugs in existence.
Are they around in Finland? We have them in Belgium and in general it's a very sad bunch of people, all flash and no fury. It's probably different in the USA with the bike lock incident etc, but over here they're meaningless goofs roleplaying bandits.

Are they around in Finland? We have them in Belgium and in general it's a very sad bunch of people, all flash and no fury. It's probably different in the USA with the bike lock incident etc, but over here they're meaningless goofs roleplaying bandits.

Sure. The last I remember hearing about them, they beat up some mentally handicapped man, around where I live. Confused him for a right-winger or something.

It's mostly skinny guys, people with drug problems, the kind of people who would probably be fighting in a bar or in some street corner anyhow, over a pack of weed. They just feel a bit better about, a bit less guilty about it, when surrounded by a group of like-minded people, under a "common cause".

We have some Nazi guys as well, but they are pretty useless, and certainly not prone to any of the sort of violence that you would see in America.

Antifa operate like a herd of insects, the greater their numbers, the more dangerous they are. When they form up in huge numbers, like in Germany for that G20 conference, they can be pretty destructive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back