• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Opinion Threat of White Nationalism Megathread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a white nationalist?
Is it just a white person?

Uh bruh, i'm pretty sure "willingness to kill someone" isn't one of those traits that i'd broadcast as even being remotely positive. Nor would I call someone chickenshit if they weren't up to the task. Pretty sure that's a good thing.

Obviously.

But given the fact most of them hide their faces, I'm not shocked they don't have the fortitude for killing. Whether that be self defense or otherwise. A lot of people associated with the Aryan Brotherhood, or other white gangs that fall under the category of "white nationalists" probably account for much of bloodshed attributed to white nationalists. That's like using murder stats on black gang violence and attributing them to the NAACP.

What is a white nationalist?
Is it just a white person?
you would think so, they way all the sherfronters get so defensive about the term

even when it's about a specific white supremacist group people here lose their shit

Obviously.

But given the fact most of them hide their faces, I'm not shocked they don't have the fortitude for killing. Whether that be self defense or otherwise. A lot of people associated with the Aryan Brotherhood, or other white gangs that fall under the category of "white nationalists" probably account for much of bloodshed attributed to white nationalists. That's like using murder stats on black gang violence and attributing them to the NAACP.

Part of the problem is that people are harboring these views and not broadcasting them until they snap and people die. In a way, it IS like gang violence. Once the police got wise to the symbols and colors, people started working more to conceal them. These large hate organizations are feeling the same squeeze organized protest movements are. At a certain point, it's detrimental being associated with them because it's a target on your back. That's why they're radicalizing on forums and shit, because you can hide behind anonymity until shit pops off (if it ever does).

Trying to deny that it's an issue is tough sledding at this point in time. People feel threatened about this brave new world where they think brown people are going to get them, and some of them are lashing out. If we don't reach them somehow, they're going to keep lashing out. And they're feeling increasingly more emboldened by the day. People keep wanting to point at Antifa because it's hard to face these facts, but none of these milkshakes and shit are massacring people. There's levels to this shit, man.

White Nationalist aka WLM, and BLM in America, what I want to know is where's Yellow, Brown, Red, and everything else LM for that matter?

So many cum guzzling righties in here defending the honor of white nationalists/domestic terrorists.

Part of the problem is that people are harboring these views and not broadcasting them until they snap and people die. In a way, it IS like gang violence. Once the police got wise to the symbols and colors, people started working more to conceal them. These large hate organizations are feeling the same squeeze organized protest movements are. At a certain point, it's detrimental being associated with them because it's a target on your back. That's why they're radicalizing on forums and shit, because you can hide behind anonymity until shit pops off (if it ever does).

Trying to deny that it's an issue is tough sledding at this point in time. People feel threatened about this brave new world where they think brown people are going to get them, and some of them are lashing out. If we don't reach them somehow, they're going to keep lashing out. And they're feeling increasingly more emboldened by the day. People keep wanting to point at Antifa because it's hard to face these facts, but none of these milkshakes and shit are massacring people. There's levels to this shit, man.

You can't "reach" a lot of these people. If you're so entrenched in your beliefs to the point where you'd die for them, do you really think a stern talking to is going to change that? Or help in any capacity?

Again, ANTIFA isn't demonized like pro-white groups, in fact they're often times applauded and seen as heroic by countless media outlets. The target on their back is practically nonexistent. Its hard to truly feel marginalized when your ideology is the status quo.

You can't "reach" a lot of these people. If you're so entrenched in your beliefs to the point where you'd die for them, do you really think a stern talking to is going to change that? Or help in any capacity?

Again, ANTIFA isn't demonized like pro-white groups, in fact they're often times applauded and seen as heroic by countless media outlets. The target on their back is practically nonexistent. Its hard to truly feel marginalized when your ideology is the status quo.

Man, look at the discussion we're having. Antifa already lost the public opinion battle. How can you say they're seen as heroes? The state has gotten incredibly efficient with quarantining, minimizing, and eventually eliminating every large scale protest movement of the last 20 years but Antifa is the new big threat? Three years ago it was Black Lives Matter, they still exist, what happened to them? Are they still "domestic terrorists" like they were in 2016? Remember this?

Based on no evidence. They had "reports" that concrete was being thrown, but no evidence. But that didn't stop people from amplifying and adding to the mystique of the Antifa boogeyman that was terrorizing the streets unpunished. People are desperate to have this boogeyman because they have to have something to equalize the fact that the great nemesis of Antifa is blowing people away seemingly weekly it feels like.

I went shooting today, and when we finally got back to civilization and heard the news, one of the guys I was with swore to us that it had to be Antifa because they had flyers for planning terrorist attacks. I read part of the manifesto in the car, and he swore up and down it was Antifa. That's how the state beats protests. Do you think they don't know what the police putting that out means to people? They lost the public opinion battle the day they decided to protest.

But they're also not gunning people down, and that's kind of the point. White supremacists are "winning" the fight vs Antifa if that's the metric we're using. Guess we all just lose.

You people freak out when some dumbass idiotic antifa kids punch somebody but yet deny the very obvious threat of white nationalism...Makes no sense.

White Nationalism is the biggest threat facing this country. These people can attack at anytime and anywhere...and there is a shitload of them out there, a shitload of these people with crazy thoughts, most don't act on it but when they do, lots of people die......The biggest threat from this ideology is that, it could very well turn much more organized instead of being single actors, which could mean civil war.

So can you people make thread about white nationalist now as much as you do for antifa punching people? You people give more attention to a punch than to the real threat that is White Nationalism.
What you don't understand is the threat of 'white nationalism' is just a microcosm of larger macro-socioeconomic forces. Do you think that if the middle and lower classes were thriving, if people had adequate access to mental healthcare, to healthcare, to upward economic mobility, to affordable property, to social connections with other people, that there would be this group of individuals in society that are willing to shoot mass numbers of people? You pretend like its only white nationalists that are shooting people en masse. What about the gang violence in places like Chicago?

Btw...
homicide_51yr.JPG

Man, look at the discussion we're having. Antifa already lost the public opinion battle. How can you say they're seen as heroes? The state has gotten incredibly efficient with quarantining, minimizing, and eventually eliminating every large scale protest movement of the last 20 years but Antifa is the new big threat? Three years ago it was Black Lives Matter, they still exist, what happened to them? Are they still "domestic terrorists" like they were in 2016? Remember this?

Based on no evidence. They had "reports" that concrete was being thrown, but no evidence. But that didn't stop people from amplifying and adding to the mystique of the Antifa boogeyman that was terrorizing the streets unpunished. People are desperate to have this boogeyman because they have to have something to equalize the fact that the great nemesis of Antifa is blowing people away seemingly weekly it feels like.

I went shooting today, and when we finally got back to civilization and heard the news, one of the guys I was with swore to us that it had to be Antifa because they had flyers for planning terrorist attacks. I read part of the manifesto in the car, and he swore up and down it was Antifa. That's how the state beats protests. Do you think they don't know what the police putting that out means to people? They lost the public opinion battle the day they decided to protest.

But they're also not gunning people down, and that's kind of the point. White supremacists are "winning" the fight vs Antifa if that's the metric we're using. Guess we all just lose.

So because GOP clowns and uninformed boomers think they're behind everything somehow negates the fact that their beliefs are in line with the general American status quo? Of course police want to curtail them at any possible outlet, they cause civil unrest and often times bring destruction and crime. The police likely feel the same way about white nationalist groups, because like Antifa, their presence is typically a safety liability.

Joe fucking Biden, a former VP, has praised Antifa. That's about as good of a mainstream endorsement a group like Antifa can get. Find me any politician, especially one with a backing like Biden, who openly supports any pro-white group. Even Trump has denounced white nationalist groups. Antifa's beliefs are in line with the same greedy, corrupt members of the Democratic Party they claim to have so much disdain for. Unlike white nationalists.

So because GOP clowns and uninformed boomers think they're behind everything somehow negates the fact that their beliefs are in line with the general American status quo? Of course police want to curtail them at any possible outlet, they cause civil unrest and often times bring destruction and crime. The police likely feel the same way about white nationalist groups, because like Antifa, their presence is typically a safety liability.

Joe fucking Biden, a former VP, has praised Antifa. That's about as good of a mainstream endorsement a group like Antifa can get. Find me any politician, especially one with a backing like Biden, who openly supports any pro-white group. Even Trump has denounced white nationalist groups. Antifa's beliefs are in line with the same greedy, corrupt members of the Democratic Party they claim to have so much disdain for. Unlike white nationalists.

You know what, i'm gonna agree with you. Antifa is a violent, destructive, anti-american organization that has no right to exist, much less being endorsed by name by Joe Biden. They're the real bad guys here, right? If you had to say which one was a bigger threat, white nationalists or Antifa, you'd say Antifa.

Am I getting anything wrong?

You know what, i'm gonna agree with you. Antifa is a violent, destructive, anti-american organization that has no right to exist, much less being endorsed by name by Joe Biden. They're the real bad guys here, right? If you had to say which one was a bigger threat, white nationalists or Antifa, you'd say Antifa.

Am I getting anything wrong?

They're both threats.

Politicians are threats, corporate empires are threats, corrupt bankers are threats.

The world is full of threats, however you're more likely to act out when you feel as though you have nothing to lose. Whites may be the majority group, but through a variety of means, they're being slowly phased out and marginalized, seen as an undeserving people whose success is based on bloodshed (ignoring the reality that this goes for ALL peoples). When you feel your country is imploding, your people are the enemy, and there isn't a solution to the problem, its easy to see why some resort to violence. Not that its the right answer, but it makes sense.

They're both threats.

Politicians are threats, corporate empires are threats, corrupt bankers are threats.

The world is full of threats, however you're more likely to act out when you feel as though you have nothing to lose. Whites may be the majority group, but through a variety of means, they're being slowly phased out and marginalized, seen as an undeserving people whose success is based on bloodshed (ignoring the reality that this goes for ALL peoples). When you feel your country is imploding, your people are the enemy, and there isn't a solution to the problem, its easy to see why some resort to violence. Not that its the right answer, but it makes sense.

Why can't you say one is a bigger threat than the other?

(Also stop replying in two threads pls :sniper:)

What you don't understand is the threat of 'white nationalism' is just a microcosm of larger macro-socioeconomic forces. Do you think that if the middle and lower classes were thriving, if people had adequate access to mental healthcare, to healthcare, to upward economic mobility, to affordable property, to social connections with other people, that there would be this group of individuals in society that are willing to shoot mass numbers of people? You pretend like its only white nationalists that are shooting people en masse. What about the gang violence in places like Chicago?

Btw...
homicide_51yr.JPG
Of course economics/healthcare etc influences all of this however white nationalism is much different than gsngs in chicago.

Gangs in Chicago's end goal isnto get away with crime and make money..thats it.

White nationalism end goal is much much bigger than simply making money.

Sorry but its simply a bigger threat.

Why can't you say one is a bigger threat than the other?

(Also stop replying in two threads pls :sniper:)

Because I believe the numbers used to portray white nationalists as bloodthirsty killers, are largely inaccurate.

Pretty sure I said that in my first post, guy.

Because I believe the numbers used to portray white nationalists as bloodthirsty killers, are largely inaccurate.

Pretty sure I said that in my first post, guy.

I think your inability to make such a simple statement when we're talking about this over 20 dead bodies is pretty sad. It's also really telling of your true feelings on the subject. I think you should reconsider your disdain towards those "GOP clowns and uninformed boomers".

I’m sure even white nationalists would condemn the shooting that happened today. Trying to pin the actions of a deranged prick on an entire group simply because he shared their views is short sighted and lazy.
We'll wait for them to go public and denounce these mass shooters.

Well, to be fair, that's the only other ideology aside from white nationalism that's capable of today's terrorist attack.

It's always a 50/50 toss up: white nationalist or Islamic extremist
In america is almost 100% white nationalist (shootings this year which are already more than last years and the year still has 5 months).

Btw...
homicide_51yr.JPG

I've noticed you this evening enter two threads about white nationalists mass murdering people to make excuses for them. Is this accurate? You always seem to have multiple reasons why they do it, and it's never anything to do with their ideology. It's fathers, or social media, or class division!

PS, I like how you throw in gang violence in Chicago, because that's totally the same as what were discussing with these mass shootings...

How many people are actually defending white nationalism? I call out antifa all the time, doesn’t mean I give a pass to white nationalist psychopaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back