Opinion Threat of White Nationalism Megathread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you would think so, they way all the sherfronters get so defensive about the term

even when it's about a specific white supremacist group people here lose their shit

I'm seriously asking. I have no idea what a white nationalist is.

Is it some racist group?

You can't "reach" a lot of these people. If you're so entrenched in your beliefs to the point where you'd die for them, do you really think a stern talking to is going to change that? Or help in any capacity?

Again, ANTIFA isn't demonized like pro-white groups, in fact they're often times applauded and seen as heroic by countless media outlets. The target on their back is practically nonexistent. Its hard to truly feel marginalized when your ideology is the status quo.
There are Marginalized people, then there are "marginalized people who are sexy and they know it" ok Viva, that's two very different people. Remember that in your future conversations bud.
What you don't understand is the threat of 'white nationalism' is just a microcosm of larger macro-socioeconomic forces. Do you think that if the middle and lower classes were thriving, if people had adequate access to mental healthcare, to healthcare, to upward economic mobility, to affordable property, to social connections with other people, that there would be this group of individuals in society that are willing to shoot mass numbers of people? You pretend like its only white nationalists that are shooting people en masse. What about the gang violence in places like Chicago?

Btw...
homicide_51yr.JPG
Seems like lots of Americans are terrorists, or support a terrorist organization born within America. You Americans "Black and White" (I'm calling out the left and the right numbnuts) quit exporting your terrorists to other Countries,ok?

I think your inability to make such a simple statement when we're talking about this over 20 dead bodies is pretty sad. It's also really telling of your true feelings on the subject. I think you should reconsider your disdain towards those "GOP clowns and uninformed boomers".

Obviously marginalized people with nothing to lose are more of a threat than lazy pseudo-revolutionaries with political backing.

Any ideology can be dangerous when adopted by someone who yearns for something to live for. American politics have made it a point to undermine and devalue whites for the last 50 years. Regardless of race, when a group of people feels they're being pushed out or phased out, they act in order to prevent that. Some with picket signs, others with violence. These shootings are a reflection of society. Not that it makes it okay, but as I've said before, every action has a reaction. And the effects of years of egalitarian policies that have overpopulated this country and demonized its majority group, are finally starting to show.

White nationalism/supremacy/dominionism has a century-plus-long history of extreme violence and terrorism behind it in America, and continuity running back to before the Confederacy. Antifa is relatively new (especially the "Portland" brand) and rather small, with less continuity to its anti-fascist roots. These are probably not good candidates for comparison on any level, especially as their tactics are completely different.

Antifa could easily become more violent than it is, or be cracked down on when certain mayors grow a brain, or it could lose popularity, or even make way for something new that's more or less of a problem. The fact that nobody has died yet (is that true?) doesn't indicate that people won't die, and trying to rank the two phenomena as if each is just an unfortunate end of the wings of our cultural divide seems irresponsible and has the tendency to drag people into accidentally defending something in a tribal way that they really despise.

I just don't like anything about the comparison, true as it may be.

I've noticed you this evening enter two threads about white nationalists mass murdering people to make excuses for them. Is this accurate? You always seem to have multiple reasons why they do it, and it's never anything to do with their ideology. It's fathers, or social media, or class division!

PS, I like how you throw in gang violence in Chicago, because that's totally the same as what were discussing with these mass shootings...
Educated people don't "make excuses" they seek to understand and explain what's going on. People being swayed by radical ideologies is only the symptom of some other thing. The ideology isn't a cause in and of itself. People don't become life long criminals because they want to be life long criminals. White nationalists don't become white nationalists simply because they want to be white nationalists. It might be the case that they'll tell you they simply wanted to be a white nationalist, but they are victims of socioeconomic forces much more powerful than they are, that are mostly beyond their own comprehension.

Go find a paper about the relationship between gini coefficients and homicide or mass shootings. This might help clear things up for you.

There are Marginalized people, then there are "marginalized people who are sexy and they know it" ok Viva, that's two very different people. Remember that in your future conversations bud.

Seems like lots of Americans are terrorists, or support a terrorist organization born within America. You Americans "Black and White" (I'm calling out the left and the right numbnuts) quit exporting your terrorists to other Countries,ok?
We are a nation of mentally ill, physically ill, spiritually ill, social media addicts that love violence because of our exposure to it through the media. I'm not sure what you want me to do about that.

Educated people don't "make excuses" they seek to understand and explain what's going on. People being swayed by radical ideologies is only the symptom of some other thing. The ideology isn't a cause in and of itself. People don't become life long criminals because they want to be life long criminals. White nationalists don't become white nationalists simply because they want to be white nationalists. It might be the case that they'll tell you they simply wanted to be a white nationalist, but they are victims of socioeconomic forces much more powerful than they are, that are mostly beyond their own comprehension.

Go find a paper about the relationship between gini coefficients and homicide or mass shootings. This might help clear things up for you.
<{ByeHomer}><{fry}>

Uh bruh, i'm pretty sure "willingness to kill someone" isn't one of those traits that i'd broadcast as even being remotely positive. Nor would I call someone chickenshit if they weren't up to the task. Pretty sure that's a good thing.
As if mass shootings require bravery. You’re shooting people who can’t fight back, so alpha.

We are a nation of mentally ill, physically ill, spiritually ill, social media addicts that love violence because of our exposure to it through the media. I'm not sure what you want me to do about that.[/QUOTE]
educate people, snap them out of their reality, that's the only way. Tell them the World is becoming America.

You people freak out when some dumbass idiotic antifa kids punch somebody but yet deny the very obvious threat of white nationalism...Makes no sense.

White Nationalism is the biggest threat facing this country. These people can attack at anytime and anywhere...and there is a shitload of them out there, a shitload of these people with crazy thoughts, most don't act on it but when they do, lots of people die......The biggest threat from this ideology is that, it could very well turn much more organized instead of being single actors, which could mean civil war.

So can you people make thread about white nationalist now as much as you do for antifa punching people? You people give more attention to a punch than to the real threat that is White Nationalism.

The biggest threat facing this country?

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

We are a nation of mentally ill, physically ill, spiritually ill, social media addicts that love violence because of our exposure to it through the media. I'm not sure what you want me to do about that.
Educate People, snap people out of their reality, tell them the World is becoming America.

White nationalism/supremacy/dominionism has a century-plus-long history of extreme violence and terrorism behind it in America, and continuity running back to before the Confederacy. Antifa is relatively new (especially the "Portland" brand) and rather small, with less continuity to its anti-fascist roots. These are probably not good candidates for comparison on any level, especially as their tactics are completely different.

Antifa could easily become more violent than it is, or be cracked down on when certain mayors grow a brain, or it could lose popularity, or even make way for something new that's more or less of a problem. The fact that nobody has died yet (is that true?) doesn't indicate that people won't die, and trying to rank the two phenomena as if each is just an unfortunate end of the wings of our cultural divide seems irresponsible and has the tendency to drag people into accidentally defending something in a tribal way that they really despise.

doesn't matter which one is new and which one is old, both are creating copycat organizations all around the World.

You people freak out when some dumbass idiotic antifa kids punch somebody but yet deny the very obvious threat of white nationalism...Makes no sense.

White Nationalism is the biggest threat facing this country. These people can attack at anytime and anywhere...and there is a shitload of them out there, a shitload of these people with crazy thoughts, most don't act on it but when they do, lots of people die......The biggest threat from this ideology is that, it could very well turn much more organized instead of being single actors, which could mean civil war.

So can you people make thread about white nationalist now as much as you do for antifa punching people? You people give more attention to a punch than to the real threat that is White Nationalism.

<mma4>

Can't really argue with most of this. Antifa are pathetic cunts. Sucker-punching people with bike-locks and holding up traffic is about their limit. They haven't killed anyone(yet). They are an annoyance, not a threat to life. It's the difference between slapped across the face by a woman and smashed over the head with a baseball bat by a 'roid-raging Bodybuilder.

I disagree with the idea that White Nationalism is the largest threat to America today. The gold standard for existential threat is still held by Islamic terrorism. Al Queda probably killed more on 9/11 than White Nationalists have done in all the years since. And that's not including the incalculable damage and expense of the War on Terror.

Last edited:
is it though? you might want to reevaluate that.
Yes it is...the end goals of street gangs are pretty low.

The end goals of white nationalism is a complete change in society, and they will use violent means to do it.

Way different...the danger of white nationalist is much greater if it gets extremely out of hand

Yes it is...the end goals of street gangs are pretty low.

The end goals of white nationalism is a complete change in society, and they will use violent means to do it.

Way different...the danger of white nationalist is much greater if it gets extremely out of hand

There were 530 murders in Chicago in 2018 alone.

A city with very restrictive gun laws.

You're an absolute dunce if you think white nationalists are the greatest threat this country faces.

As if mass shootings require bravery. You’re shooting people who can’t fight back, so alpha.

I feel the same way when some people talk about how, "fascinating" serial killers are. With a few exceptions, serial killers prey on women, children or old people. Not just for sexual thrills but because those are the physically easiest victims to subdue. Most serial killers aren't superhuman geniuses who Train the UFC and possess a warped code of honour, like Hannibal or Dexter. They are pathetic, worthless cowards.

Sorry for he Thread drift:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back