Opinion Threat of White Nationalism Megathread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serenity Now

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You people freak out when some dumbass idiotic antifa kids punch somebody but yet deny the very obvious threat of white nationalism...Makes no sense.

White Nationalism is the biggest threat facing this country. These people can attack at anytime and anywhere...and there is a shitload of them out there, a shitload of these people with crazy thoughts, most don't act on it but when they do, lots of people die......The biggest threat from this ideology is that, it could very well turn much more organized instead of being single actors, which could mean civil war.

So can you people make thread about white nationalist now as much as you do for antifa punching people? You people give more attention to a punch than to the real threat that is White Nationalism.

MOD NOTE: Sherdog is not a platform for the promotion of White Nationalism. Post accordingly.

If antifa knew how to use guns, could afford guns or even had the strength to lift a gun I bet they would have.

Yeah, no shit. Antifa are a bunch of teenage edgelords used as boogeymen and propaganda purposes for the right.

They're too chickenshit to actually kill someone.

If antifa knew how to use guns, could afford guns or even had the strength to lift a gun I bet they would have.

Probably.

Why would they even need to kill? Their ideology is practically state backed in most parts of the US. All they need to do is make a fuss, and the media applauds them.

I’m sure even white nationalists would condemn the shooting that happened today. Trying to pin the actions of a deranged prick on an entire group simply because he shared their views is short sighted and lazy.

Antifa on the other hand orchestrate coordinated violence at every opportunity. That’s the difference.

I remember earlier today conservatives on social media were saying the shooter was an Antifa member. They were getting all excited

I remember earlier today conservatives on social media were saying the shooter was an Antifa member. They were getting all excited
Check out Breitbart they're STILL saying it or at least blaming it on them.

I’m sure even white nationalists would condemn the shooting that happened today. Trying to pin the actions of a deranged prick on an entire group simply because he shared their views is short sighted and lazy.
I doubt you would have posted that if the terrorist today was a Muslim.

Yeah, no shit. Antifa are a bunch of teenage edgelords used as boogeymen and propaganda purposes for the right.
<TrumpWrong1>

They are a militarized group of people of all ages in multiple countries. Their goal is to spread leftist tyranny all throughout the West.

Also ANTIFA is part of the leftist country destroying machine. The left's storm detachments.

There's definitely rapes and murders due to their "welcome refugees" craziness.

I doubt you would have posted that if the terrorist today was a Muslim.
Well, to be fair, that's the only other ideology aside from white nationalism that's capable of today's terrorist attack.

It's always a 50/50 toss up: white nationalist or Islamic extremist

It does. In Portland.
Still waiting on the official body count figures from you

btw how does it feel to be radicalized from left-wing to right-wing? Usually de-radicalization occurs from right to left so you're an anomaly

They're too chickenshit to actually kill someone.

Uh bruh, i'm pretty sure "willingness to kill someone" isn't one of those traits that i'd broadcast as even being remotely positive. Nor would I call someone chickenshit if they weren't up to the task. Pretty sure that's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back