Thought you guys might like this...

Sherddog said:
Diesal you one strong ass mother $&@%$, do you compete seeing as how your 150 and you lift twice your weight?

When he said he could lift more then half the people hear was he joking?

I compete in strongman shows and deadlift over triple bodyweight, not double.

Sherddog said:
i dont get it, people always say keep you back strait, or keep it in it natural curve(bent the other way) but hes bent forward, and not just a little, isnt it dangerous?

Did you see my new deadlift video that I posted?

DieselWeasel said:
You guys are all a bunch of ball lickers.

I deadlift more than 99% of you, weighing no more than 155lbs, wearing no belt, using a 2" thickbar:

http://media.putfile.com/max_axle_deadlift_mixed_370x1

buddy, you're all heart and balls but have shit for brains, and I'm saying that like I would to a friend. I've been as light as you doing the same weights and the same exercises but properly. GET AN EXPERIENCED TRAINER TO OBJECTIVELY TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE YOU DOING WRONG.

There's nothing wrong with round back lifting. I do it myself from time to time. But there's something very wrong with your round back lifting, especially when you shout in the middle of a rep, depressurize you torso, compress your spine, lose your lockout power, forget to breath, and raise your blood pressure to 500/300.

you do fine with double bodyweight deadlifts but it shows that you lack hip drive. you have absolutely no awareness of your hips and how your abs, glutes, and hamstrings function as a unit to pull your sacrum down and into your heels so to speak, which is why you rely on your back, unsuccessfuly on your heavy attempts, to lock out your deadlifts. Lock outs should come from the hip, not the spine.

you're strong but there's only so far strength will get you. you're like a drag car with a strong engine but shitty gearing and transmission. the power might be coming from the engine but it sure as fuck isn't getting to the wheels the way it should.

Those new DW vids are pretty solid, he still needs to refine a few things but now that he's dropped the weight a little bit it shows that he's a strong guy who was just going overboard for awhile.

Sonic Reducer said:
Those new DW vids are pretty solid, he still needs to refine a few things but now that he's dropped the weight a little bit it shows that he's a strong guy who was just going overboard for awhile.

I mainly dropped the weight because I was using a 2" thickbar instead of an olympic barbell.

DieselWeasel said:
I mainly dropped the weight because I was using a 2" thickbar instead of an olympic barbell.

stick with the thickbar. it's harder to cheat.

I was going to say stick with the thickbar cause (for you) it's a weight you can handle in a safe manner.

SmashiusClay said:
Whats with the pair of jug things in front of you in that clip?

I'm fairly sure they're there to keep the bar from rolling off the 'platform' and rolling into the street.

Back