Thought you guys might like this...

Poor max... That guy is ALL over the internet.

FCFighter316 said:
the diesel wiesel part was funny but those pros failing scared the shit of me

It's some dangerous stuff that's for sure.

The end half of that vid is really an eye opener atleast for me.

You can't say "poor max." I mean, I have done some dumb shit in the weight room, but then again I don't tape myself and put clips of it on the internet. I mean, assuming I did put clips on, I would select some of the better ones.

was that also diesel doing those very fucked up front squats? if so i must have missed when he posted those.

batman69 said:
was that also diesel doing those very fucked up front squats? if so i must have missed when he posted those.
I seriously thought the second half of that clean was going to end in a fatality.

batman69 said:

Thats what i thought. And the "clean" before :eek: . I still cant believe, that he hasnt injured himself yet.

graedy said:
Thats what i thought. And the "clean" before :eek: . I still cant believe, that he hasnt injured himself yet.
I've watched that a few times now and still cant decide whether he was trying to clean it or limbo his way underneath it.

KingSnake said:
The treadmill guy at the supermarket was clutch.

There is awhole vid about this guy doing stuff like that with "eye of the tiger" in the background. Very funny!

That was the first time I've seen a full on side view of his DL, rounded back :eek:

Some of those bench misses were horrendous. The bench shirt going on made me laugh.

I kinda have sympathy for the DeezWeez. With all the people training like metros around, I think it is not entirely right to mock one of the guys who is training like a man (by that I mean good exercise selection and right intensity, NOT TALKING ABOUT FORM).

He seriously needs to keep his ego in check though. IF even being a worldwide internet joke hasn't succeeded at that, I don't see what will.

That was literally scary. I can't even pick the scariest part.

Noskill said:
I kinda have sympathy for the DeezWeez. With all the people training like metros around, I think it is not entirely right to mock one of the guys who is training like a man (by that I mean good exercise selection and right intensity, NOT TALKING ABOUT FORM).

Get out of here. He's not training he's performing. He looks like a SNL parody wearing all that strongman gear and looking like he weighs 145lbs. If you put it on the internet yourself a person has every right to mock it.

graedy said:
There is awhole vid about this guy doing stuff like that with "eye of the tiger" in the background. Very funny!

I agree, it's one of the funniest vids I've seen.

I gotta admit the suits are just silly, but I still think you've got to give him some props for being the biggest lifting joke around and still lift.

You cannot say he's not dedicated. You can say he's dumb, you can say he's weak, you can say he has too much ego, you can say he has poor form, you can say he's a dwarf but you can't say he has no dedication.

I find that admirable in its own grotesque kind of way.

Back