Thought you guys might like this...

Diesel Weasel is a true internet hero, but the other clips of guys getting crushed by enormous amounts of weight were nasty looking.

diesel weasels spine got to be made out of rubber. There is no other explanation to hes not in hospital or in a wheelchair yet :D

fastforward to age 40 and that dude will be in severe amounts of pain.

I don't know about you guys but I shudder every time I see him lift. No bullshit, my neck and spine start to seize up watching him, especially whenever he's hitching.

Bacon and Placebo, let's start placing bets.

I busted out laughing when he looked like he was hittin that barbell from behind.

I have much respect for the powerlifters who failed, some of those were insane weights. It seemed like the spotters they had would have realized they needed to get the weight when it went off balance instead of on the way down though.

OpethDrums said:
he seems pretty strong to me.

of course he's strong, but if he doesn't start using his brain he'll have to learn how to lift with a fused spine.

Tornado said:
I don't know about you guys but I shudder every time I see him lift. No bullshit, my neck and spine start to seize up watching him, especially whenever he's hitching.

Bacon and Placebo, let's start placing bets.
I get the same reaction to watching him, on the plus side he really made me pay attention to my deadlift form.

SmashiusClay said:
I get the same reaction to watching him, on the plus side he really made me pay attention to my deadlift form.

..at least he taught us all what hip drive isn't

What's that red, white, and blue strap that's in the shape of a belt wrapped around your waist?

I'll hand it to you though, in that link you provided you're pulling the weight nicely. You look a heck of a lot better lifting the 370 smoothly than you do herking and jerking the hell out of you poor back in your 400lb+ deads in the gym clips.

The Big Dipper said:
What's that red, white, and blue strap that's in the shape of a belt wrapped around your waist?

That was retarded.

Diesal you one strong ass mother $&@%$, do you compete seeing as how your 150 and you lift twice your weight?

When he said he could lift more then half the people hear was he joking?

i dont get it, people always say keep you back strait, or keep it in it natural curve(bent the other way) but hes bent forward, and not just a little, isnt it dangerous?

Back