Those who Listen to Metal Music

I don't really listen to metal, but being an outsider looking in and by passing their metal apparel, I notice that the majority of them are very down to earth, very easy going and they don't have a large ego. Is this the norm with metal fans?

Ya man, its not like coldplay thatll make you want to sit in a closet and cut yourself. J/k of course....or am i

Agree, the self proclaimed fans who try to classify what is real metal or get pissed when you mislabeled it are a cancer.

You have fuckers trying to say Black Sabbath, Priest or Maiden aren't metal despite many actual modern metal bands saying they most definitely are....and are to be considered Gods...

Fucking internet man...
. Black Sabbath not metal that’s hilarious. The Tritone which is a staple in metal Music was first used by sabbath. Those people are clueless. Prob don’t even play an instrument.

. Black Sabbath not metal that’s hilarious. The Tritone which is a staple in metal Music was first used by sabbath. Those people are clueless. Prob don’t even play an instrument.

Go tell any respected metal band that Sabbath isn't metal and you might punched for that comment....

I can't speak for everyone but I can tell you that in the comments for a Slaughter to Prevail video I found people discussing how much they enjoy Metro Station.

Back