Those that hate WMMA: Do you have a girlfriend/wife/daughter/sister/female friend...?

Well, we made it to 5 pages.

I love women more than anything. I don’t like boring fights. Most women’s fights are boring. Nunes v Cyborg was great. That’s a very rare thing.

For me, it has less to do with sex and more to do with the skill difference. Its like comparing the superbowl to a college football game.

I really dislike you, and consider you to be a troll, but for once you’re right.

I don’t get it. I actually know gay males in real life. They don’t hate women. You tell me what the story is you guys. Because I have no fool proof answer.

Edit. In fact I’d like to say that the gay males I’ve known would see the beauty, art, heart, and courage of the thing. Imo, you have to be some kind of an open, and fair minded person to be an out in the open gay person in the world today. You appreciate it for what is. NOT for what it isn’t.

And the “He-men” that just hate women...Period. Show me one. I mean a man that is not gay, but just hates women so much he refuses to have a personal relationship with a woman. I swear... I’ve never met one to the best of my knowledge.

So again...You tell me. I have no answer that covers it all. It’s completely bizarre to me. I think the truest answer might be Mob mentality. This place is infested with ppl that honestly wouldn’t know an original thought if it was shoved up their asses. Young impressionable minds that just want to fit in. And there is zero doubt that hating on wmma on Sherdog is cool.

I feel sorry for anybody that fits into any of the categories I’ve spoken of. There are things much more worthy of putting your time, effort, and emotions towards.
<mma4>

Nope. 100% of Sherdog was born without a female presence.

My lady friend who I watch the fights with from time to time thinks the same as I do, wmma sucks and it's boring. The only dude I know who likes wmma is kind of a feminine weird guy, exactly the type of dude I'd picture to be your typical wmma fan tbh.

Nope. Boys only club over here.

tenor.gif

I like how these amateur trolls always ignore the actual reasons why ppl hate wmma and act like they're all misgonists.

I think most WMMA haters just hate boring ass fights

80% of WMMA fights are boring as shit. I only enjoy the championship fights tbh
I dislike WMMA for the same reason I dislike guys like Elias Theodoru. They force us to watch a sparring match in an event that is sold as "fighting". There should be tension and fear inside the octagon once the doors close. Panic should be in their eyes.

I am a woman and I don’t watch it. There are some hypocrites on here but they’re on every thread and some people should be taken off entirely.

Woman...Sherdog...

Not-Sure-If-Fry-Meme-Gif.gif

Just wondering if you bring that negativity into those relationships as well.
Just wondering, you watch the WNBA too? Women's Softball? Gymnastics? If not, why?
What does my love for my mom or sisters have to do with disliking WMMA, if I did? I"m
not at all following your logic here. Do you ask women who don't watch MMA what's their relationship with the men in their lives? Of course not.
"Smart" dummies.

Just wondering if you bring that negativity into those relationships as well.
Clearly you don't or you'd understand that not liking WMMA has nothing to do with relationships with women. Some WMMA fights are really good but the majority of them are uninteresting, just like many MMMA fights.

Hating on WMMA has nothing to do with them being women, it has to do with them mostly sucking. That last Rose fight was the FOTN.

It's not about hating WMMA because women are in it, it's about hating shit boring fights. It's fair to say most WMMA fights are absolute garbage quality. There are some exceptions, and people get behind those WMMA fighters and support them.

The same goes for MMA. The male fighters aren't automatically supported just for being male. There are some extremely boring male MMA fighters.

Female fighters need to perform well to get support, they can't just rely on a free pass for being female.

Yes

I don't like wmma because its awkward and boring not because I dislike women.

At the risk of being labeled a "white knight" or something, I'm going to admit to liking WMMA. I've been watching it since its infancy in Strikeforce/EliteXC when it was used as merely being a showcase for Gina Carano & it's been very interesting watching it develop & the advancement of the fighters involved in it.
And, it is definitely advancing by leaps & bounds when one considers how just three years or so ago no one could imagine a female fighter being equal to, much less surpassing Ronda Rousey. Now? She'd likely just be a .500 fighter stuck mid card.
Sure, there are still too many fighters like Rachel Ostovich but for every couple of women like her, we're also seeing women like Aspen Ladd. So, things are definitely improving & I enjoy watching it happen.

Back