Those that hate WMMA: Do you have a girlfriend/wife/daughter/sister/female friend...?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering if you bring that negativity into those relationships as well.

I am a woman and I don’t watch it. There are some hypocrites on here but they’re on every thread and some people should be taken off entirely.

I really dislike you, and consider you to be a troll, but for once you’re right.

I don’t get it. I actually know gay males in real life. They don’t hate women. You tell me what the story is you guys. Because I have no fool proof answer.

Edit. In fact I’d like to say that the gay males I’ve known would see the beauty, art, heart, and courage of the thing. Imo, you have to be some kind of an open, and fair minded person to be an out in the open gay person in the world today. You appreciate it for what is. NOT for what it isn’t.

And the “He-men” that just hate women...Period. Show me one. I mean a man that is not gay, but just hates women so much he refuses to have a personal relationship with a woman. I swear... I’ve never met one to the best of my knowledge.

So again...You tell me. I have no answer that covers it all. It’s completely bizarre to me. I think the truest answer might be Mob mentality. This place is infested with ppl that honestly wouldn’t know an original thought if it was shoved up their asses. Young impressionable minds that just want to fit in. And there is zero doubt that hating on wmma on Sherdog is cool.

I feel sorry for anybody that fits into any of the categories I’ve spoken of. There are things much more worthy of putting your time, effort, and emotions towards.

Last edited:
Yes. She doesn’t like WMMA either.

Title gives the impression that you’re looking for the next appropriate candidate to submit your ass.

I think most WMMA haters just hate boring ass fights

80% of WMMA fights are boring as shit. I only enjoy the championship fights tbh

For the record, although we disagree on several things...I’ll admit to enjoying your threads and the drama/entertainment they provide. I predict at least 5 pages for this one. lol

Lol, I think the majority of WMMA fights are absolute garbage, but there are exceptions. Just because you hate some or even all women sports doesn't mean you hate women, what kind of retard logic is that?

I have all those persons in my life and hate WMMA and all of them LOVE me.

Oh jeah and showed them some WMMA and even they have been like WTF is this c-level bullshit.

I like wamma. Sure its not as technical as some of the mma fights but they are in there trying. They put their health on thr line for our entertainment. Ill never bitch about that. If the haters don't eanna watch then don't watch. And stop being a lil bitch

I never met a woman who was interested in female sports lol

My girl also trains but hates wmma. She's only 115 lbs but still subbed some limpwrist dude at her school.

Back