Those that hate WMMA: Do you have a girlfriend/wife/daughter/sister/female friend...?

Perfect thread for the UFC discussion forum, too bad this is a mod's alt account and they will never be punished for their stupidity.

Haha it does seem like a troll account at times...

I really dislike you, and consider you to be a troll, but for once you’re right.

I don’t get it. I actually know gay males in real life. They don’t hate women. You tell me what the story is you guys. Because I have no fool proof answer.
I consider you a troll as well. I have a healthy relationship with my mother and father. I have an amazing girlfriend and while I don't hate wmma just because its women I really wish it wasn't in the ufc

Fighting isnt a womanly trait that I find attractive.

But let's take sex out of.

It is basically a division for unathletic skinny fighters competing to see who the best unathletic fighter is with tits.

Maybe that is entertaining to some, I have higher standards personally.

Just wondering if you bring that negativity into those relationships as well.

You silly troll!

Girlfriend, wife, daughter, and female friend imply there are women who voluntarily are in a relationships with these incels.

How do so many of you still bait on this dudes troll bait?

You're a troll, but the honest answer is that, in general, my girlfriend finds them even more ridiculous than I do.

Just wondering if you bring that negativity into those relationships as well.
I don't think this is a good way of attacking men who hate WMMA. The idea that a certain type of man can't get women is just ridiculous.

Any man who can pass as not ugly and not handsome, can get as many women as he wants, as long as he makes that his goal and he focuses on the women "in his league."

Being sexist towards women will not stop a man from getting women. Only not trying and not focusing on the type of women who find him attractive will.

There are super-nerd dudes dating more gorgeous women than masculine jocks. Why? Because the masculine jock is wasting time chasing cheerleaders who don't find him attractive, while the super-nerd is focusing on the gorgeous women in the nerd community, and not wasting his time with cheerleaders. LOL

If it is just about sex, then any man (who is not obviously just plain ugly regardless of social context LOL) who is willing to try can get all the sex he wants. But, if it is about having a Trophy Girl to look cool in the mindless mainstream, then you may have serious problems if you don't fit standard of beauty in that league.

of course i do; i hate WMMA precisely because of my healthy relationships with women

why would i want them to get paid a few thousand dollars to absorb brain trauma for the entertainment of men who only care because they're in tiny shorts?

Im old school, women getting hurt or hurting each other bothers me, and its not negative at all. And my wife hates fighting all together which she finds NEGATIVE so.....

Dan Android has it right

If he does that for every thread this drive by troll makes it will do good for solving the PrideJitZoo problem that the mods seem intent on letting fester.

I don't think you understand what the problem with wmma is.
I don't mind watching the best female athletes compete.
But when the fighters are pushed because of their looks, when you have a trend of wannabe instagram models seeking attention in cage fighting, it's bad.
By the way, there's Lingerie Fighting Championship, you might be interested in it.
I watch ufc and mma in general because I enjoy athletic competition.
For booty models i go to Instagram.

People claim 80% of WMMA sucks but its more like 80% of the fights in general they dont like, everyone here is too stupid to have an opinion on WMMA because they're too stupid to even enjoy the shit they compare it too.

I enjoy the art of combat
The dummys on here literally would be happy watching just the Twitter highlights of the finishes

Last edited:
People should be able to pursue their dreams regardless of gender. Dudes are allowed to tap dance on the biggest stage so women should be allowed to fight, regardless of if their worse. It’s just something I am willing to put up with because I want to live in a world of equality.

Some people don't like wmma i get it lot of them comes in with crap records to fill up the division but no need to come to the thread just to bash them you have legit criticism ok but don't just straight up insult people whos doing what they want to do.

Back