Those that hate WMMA: Do you have a girlfriend/wife/daughter/sister/female friend...?

white-knight.jpeg

The White Knight Has Entered

Most WMMA negativity is between the female fighters.

Ronda vs. Miesha
('You're only fighting me because you have a nice butt.')
Cyborg vs. Megan
('You only got married to get a citizenship.')

Womens mma is more gay than two half naked men rolling around on the floor.

I don't know if I bring negativity into my household, but when I fight my wife, or wrestle my oldest daughter (age 7), I never lose.

115-0 record to date.

I like the female fighters, only the bangable ones, but I hate the fights ..so whatcha gonna do

Why are you asking if Sherdoggers have a girlfriend?

Of course we don't.

We have 8. All 10s.

I wonder if there there guys who ironically enjoy the WNBA and act smug on basketball message boards...

Last edited:
DFW’s greatest lie:
“Women will never fight in the UFC.”

-DFW, ~2011

God, if the feminist movement ever demanded males come forward for voluntary castration, TS would be first in line. They were talking about this on Rogan the other day and how there would likely be some male that would volunteer for it. TS would probably be that guy.

I think most WMMA haters just hate boring ass fights

80% of WMMA fights are boring as shit. I only enjoy the championship fights tbh

apparently this is a hard concept for people to understand.

I am a woman and I don’t watch it. There are some hypocrites on here but they’re on every thread and some people should be taken off entirely.
Exactly. I fail to see the correlation between not being a fan of a sport involving women and your relationships with the women in your life, lol.

If you also don't care to watch the WNBA does that also mean you must treat the women in your life poorly? Such a stupid fucking concept.

Megan Anderson is a white belt. Why is she in the UFC?

Is the UFC not the best league in the world? Why are rookies in the UFC?

#wmma

FE5C1B30-C8B3-4B78-AB97-F16B59E07448.jpeg

WMMA is the next MMA. Trust me.

Girlfriend of six years

WMMA I don't hate it but it's certainly less interesting to me

Yeah, but she stays in the kitchen and we don't talk much.

God, if the feminist movement ever demanded males come forward for voluntary castration, TS would be first in line. They were talking about this on Rogan the other day and how there would likely be some male that would volunteer for it. TS would probably be that guy.

TS already lost his balls, even made a thread about it.

Back