Thomson is possibly the most undeserving challenger ever

Thompson isn't close to the most undeserving. His title shot is the same as Hardy's vs. GSP, it's not that he's a massive challenge to the champ, but he's the best available at that time, who hasn't just lost.

Josh Thompson has a awesome chance @ winning the title from Anthony,

Josh is a veteran, im sure he will do fine in the fight, I believe he will win the belt from Pettis,

He does deserve this title shot, he won impressively in his last fight, when was the last time you saw Nate knocked out?

Josh wins this fight, imo

This is surly one of the most ignorant posts of all time. The TS should be ashamed of himself.

Not only is Thomson 100% legit, he's been one of the best LW's in the world than the entire top 10 of the division has been fighting in MMA.

Moron.

And anyone who doesn't think he has an extremely good chance of beating Pettis? I question if you actually have watched both of the fight.

A lot of people, me included, thought he won his last fight against Melendez, so I completely disagree.

Josh won that last fight against Gil, the decision was shit

With Grant not in the picture Thomson's thrashing of Nate Diaz has been the most impressive thing in LW division. On top of that it should be a really great fight. I don't see the problem.

With Grant not in the picture Thomson's thrashing of Nate Diaz has been the most impressive thing in LW division. On top of that it should be a really great fight. I don't see the problem.

TS is a hater, and Josh hates haters,

TS needs to quit the hate

Josh Thomson TKO'd recent title challeger Nate Diaz. I think that should count for something.

Correction:

Joe Stevenson was the worst title challenger ever.

The thing is, two guys are still gonna fight. And fighting is awesome.

Don't jinx it man.

All the long-time Strikeforce fans are currently crossing our fingers hoping The Punk doesn't injure himself right before the fight, again.

I disagree. We have had fighters getting title shots coming off losses, hell Edgar had lost two in a row ahead of his fight with Aldo.

At least Thomson had a spectacular KO win over a top guy going in to this title fight.

I think most people believed he won the rematch with Bendo

im sure there are a lot more undeserved title shots before.
shamrock, nick diaz, chael sonnen, brock lesnar, maia, machida, etc.

Back