This Whole "Rory Dominated Condit for Two Rounds" Talk

Rory wilted and got smashed, if it went to the scorecards it should have been a draw.

I've lost count on how many times this thread has been done. I mean they're scheduled to fight again, it's time to just move on to that fight.

Yes, he did. And he dominated the standup. Im quite surprised how many Condit fans dispute this as it's quite uncontroversial. Great comeback though and a fair stoppage. I think Rory has improved enough and gained enough experience to avoid any fight ending mistakes this time

What I saw was what that compustrike post shows.

Carlos clearly won rounds 1 and 2.

Rory had nice TD's but had no GNP. He actually got beat up on the ground.

Carlos also had the better stand up by a significant margin.

Rogan was very biased that fight. He usually isn't that biased and doesn't try to be, but it happens, and Condit Rory was definitely an example.

supernova, a middle aged guy who gets angry on internet forums and is into swords.. LOL

This thread again? I think the general consensus is that Rory won the first two and got smashed in the 3rd, not sure where this "dominated" is coming from. Insecure Condit fans maybe?

Love both fighters but will support Rory since he is from the same province :D

he definately didnt dominate even if he won them on points being on top condit did the most damage and the fight shouldnt have been stopped

as much as i hate the natural born runner...
he won the first two rounds
rory did NOTHING, except for take down and lay on top, condit did more strikes (palm) from the bottom... rory did absolutely nothing

29-28 MacDonald.
Even if you think it should have been a draw, we all can agree on two things.
1) The fight should have not been stopped.
2) MacDonald should be undefeated.
Just like Jon Jones. Two undefeated fighters have a loss on their record. And it's a shame.

Lol, ridiculous. Rory was done.

Thankfully we didn't see it go to the judges as the ridiculous Unified scoring system would have robbed Carlos of a win, or even more ridiculously, given the fight to Rory

To those who believe Condit won the first 2 rounds..I think Greg Jackson's demeanor/comments between rd 2 & 3 should be enough to convince you otherwise. Also the stoppage was pretty bad.

I like both fighters.

lololololol mhmmmm.. sure

where u from bro??!?!?

Not fucking Canada

supernova, a middle aged guy who gets angry on internet forums and is into swords.. LOL

51bUsIl0CnL.01._SR300,300_.jpg

haters.gif

Nope, it was a good fight, it was competitive but Condit was winning imo and then Rory got caught. Oh well, I think rorys gotten better but so has Condit, I think Carlos will finish him again. and "embarrass" him like last time smh

Anyone who says Carlos won the first two rounds is an idiot. NO way his pitter patt punches from the bottom weigh more than three takedowns. I agree that Rory didn't do much after the takedowns but he still was able to throw Condit around like a little brother three times. Someone said that both Rory and Condit have evolved alot so this next fight should be great. I disagree IMO Condit has not evolved. Still no takedown defense and same spinning shit, teep kicks, stall in guard tactics as ever.

Anyone who says Carlos won the first two rounds is an idiot. NO way his pitter patt punches from the bottom weigh more than three takedowns. I agree that Rory didn't do much after the takedowns but he still was able to throw Condit around like a little brother three times. Someone said that both Rory and Condit have evolved alot so this next fight should be great. I disagree IMO Condit has not evolved. Still no takedown defense and same spinning shit, teep kicks, stall in guard tactics as ever.

His standup has definitely gotten better.

anti-tri-star troll TS strikes again.

Wow. Break it down why Rory dominated. I am a wrestling guy, but still, he didn't do much. He didn't land anything of significance in the first two round, and would have lost a decision under Pride rules (not that that means much). It should have been a draw IMO, but Rory didn't fight the stoppage.

Rory will stomp Condit in the rematch, proving the first fight as a fluke. Count on it. TriStar haters can hate.

Rory will stomp Condit in the rematch, proving the first fight as a fluke. Count on it. TriStar haters can hate.

This whole "tri-star" hate is ridiculous. I have liked GSP for a while. I am just giving an objective opinion, which you obviously can't.

Back